• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

Not sure if I will get a twiiter for being a BSBmodel I never really used twitter, but it is fun though lol.

Well, you definitely should! It's awesome! Just ask Paul or Damien! ;)

The only advantage of having bouts of inomnia is that it allows me to chat with you guys! Living in Frnce when most of you guys live in the US.
Haha.. I'm kidding, of course! It's actually a great thing to have a little mystery going on as to whom you're ̈gonna be paired with. I love the guessing game! We should take bets to see who gets it right in the end!
I'm glad you're ready for receive the criticism you're bound to get, positive (I'm sure) and maybe negative ones (everybody has some).
You seem like a tough cookie! :smile:
Bring on the bed hair pics!! :thumbup:

I def am one big tough cookie. In the past been thru hell and I've always looked past that and just kept moving forward and thats what ill do when i get rated good or bad, leggo!

309787_296768177006510_1618384966_n.jpg

I colored this pretty picture for a good friend of mine about a year ago, sadly she is not here with us today nor have I ever seen that picture again, shes def in a better place.

View attachment 8466
One morning I woke up and 2 of the staff members wanted to do my hair just for the fun of it and I let them and this is what they came up with.

OMG!! That smile is AMAZING! I think my heart just melted.:smiley-love021:

What, was there supposed to be somehing about your hair? Sorry, I just can't see past that gorgeous grin.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Toby

Last edited:
Hi Graham, I've just been reading all the well deserved praise being heaped on Jason and Paul for their latest scene. Do you think you could eventually perform with the same degree of passion? And will you watch it, or other popular scenes for inspiration?

btw, don't ever let Sha and Sabrina near your hair again...lol

I def am one big tough cookie. In the past been thru hell and I've always looked past that and just kept moving forward and thats what ill do when i get rated good or bad, leggo!

I'm sorry you went through hell. I'm glad it strengthened you. I've been bullied and called all kinds of names through the years and I know how tough it can be on someone.

View attachment 8467

I colored this pretty picture for a good friend of mine about a year ago, sadly she is not here with us today nor have I ever seen that picture again, shes def in a better place.

I'm sorry about your friend. I'm sure she's in a better place.

I absolutely love that pic and your smile on it! :smile: :thumbup:

Hi Graham, I've just been reading all the well deserved praise being heaped on Jason and Paul for their latest scene. Do you think you could eventually perform with the same degree of passion? And will you watch it, or other popular scenes for inspiration?

Great question, Grace! I was asking myself the same question. I hope you'll give us a reply, Graham ;)

Haha... Funny! So cute! Seems I didn't have to wait too long after all! You look so goofy ;)

Well, it's definitely working!! You are way too good at teasing... ;)

I'm really good at teasing ha. Yeah, it was fun they will never do my hair again, but we got some great behind the scenes footage.

I'm really good at teasing ha. Yeah, it was fun they will never do my hair again, but we got some great behind the scenes footage.

That's awesome! Can't wait for your BTS scenes and of course, your SOLO! ;)

OMG!! That smile is AMAZING! I think my heart just melted.:smiley-love021:

What, was there supposed to be somehing about your hair? Sorry, I just can't see past that gorgeous grin.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Toby

haha Well, thank you. There was something about my hair it just gets out of control once in a while ha.

I'm sorry you went through hell. I'm glad it strengthened you. I've been bullied and called all kinds of names through the years and I know how tough it can be on someone.

I'm sorry about your friend. I'm sure she's in a better place.

I absolutely love that pic and your smile on it! :smile: :thumbup:

Great question, Grace! I was asking myself the same question. I hope you'll give us a reply, Graham ;)
It's all good that happens to everyone you live and learn it def makes a person stronger. I'm sorry that you got bullied, that shits not cool and I know the feeling as well. My friend def is in a great place, thanks :). I love the question that Grace asked as well.