• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

Well, in that case I prefer to be the prince, just not a frog. ;)
I would rather you be the frog so we could kiss you to make you a prince. Don't they kiss the penis to get that accomplished? lol

Scratch that, I'm not into frog dicks. LOL

Last edited:
Mikeyank is the unofficial "queen" of the forum, since he has been here forever. lol

Well, for those of us who have been around FOREVER... We know that MarkyMark is official monarch of this realm. He is after all, "QMOTF".

Queen Mother of the Forum. :001_smile:

He already has fans! Isn't it cool ?? :)

Its really cool to have fans I never really had any besides fam, friends, and some teachers ha. I appreciate it very much from you and others :))))))

You're right, Tampa. I stand corrected.

No, no. You were right Robb. You said Mikey was the unofficial queen of the forum. I was just saying that if that's true, then MarkyMark is still the official one. :biggrin:

Its really cool to have fans I never really had any besides fam, friends, and some teachers ha. I appreciate it very much from you and others :))))))

You have already started building a fan base Graham. And all just by being yourself. :wink:

Well, for those of us who have been around FOREVER... We know that MarkyMark is official monarch of this realm. He is after all, "QMOTF".

Queen Mother of the Forum. :001_smile:

You do have a valuable point there lol. Bow down for the "Queen of The Forum"