• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

I would rather you be the frog so we could kiss you to make you a prince. Don't they kiss the penis to get that accomplished? lol

Scratch that, I'm not into frog dicks. LOL

I like frog legs tho those are great and okay to consume lol.

Question

I'd like to ask you the same question I asked Flint on the eve of his debut scene.

Are you going to watch it, and how does it make you feel to know that we're all going to be watching you get naked and have sex with another dude, (after your solo)?

hahaha No, he can't, but you really wanna know badly, huh? lol. No, spoilers lol.

No, not really. It is just fun to guess. I actually kind of have patience........And, I have definitely not been crying to MARK:001_wub: to get DAMIEN out there......

I'd like to ask you the same question I asked Flint on the eve of his debut scene.

Are you going to watch it, and how does it make you feel to know that we're all going to be watching you get naked and have sex with another dude, (after your solo)?

I wouldn't mind watching myself do what I did for my solo or with the guys I would feel comfortable with it I mean I am in the scene with them and if I see somethings I have to fix I'll judge myself and fix them for the next if I get the chance too. I actually dont have a problem with people viewing my scenes we're performers/actors and here to entertain our guests.

I wanted to tell you again Graham how much I like your hair. You apparently can do lots of different things with it as far as straight and curly, and so on. I think you also said you like to change it a lot. My only piece of advice would be not to cut it drastically short after you've started filming. Once fans see a model with hair a certain way, they don't usually like big changes.

Some models think they will get a haircut right before filming so their hair looks its best. What they don't take into account is that many times a brand new haircut looks dorky for the first several days until it starts filling in again. So they show up on set to film looking...well... Dorky. haha If you're going to cut your hair prior to filming...give yourself at least a 5-6 day lead time before jumping in front of the camera. Know what I'm sayin'? haha

We've had some models here in the past who have had especially nice hair. Then maybe summer came or they just decided on a whim that they wanted a change. So they cut it much shorter or even shaved their heads down to stubs. Then the members and fans were/are disappointed and annoyed with the new look. Speaking for myself, that's broken my heart more than a few times. lol

I say all this because I have a feeling that I am going to fall in love with your hair. I may not like every style as much as another. But I think I'll like just about any way you do it. Your hair gives you such a range of looks that makes you nearly perfect for modeling of any kind. As a favor to me and your other fans though...please don't cut your hair way short. :ohmy: :scared: :wink:

No, not really. It is just fun to guess. I actually kind of have patience........And, I have definitely not been crying to MARK:001_wub: to get DAMIEN out there......

I know you haven't, I know we're only joking because its fun and funny lol. :)))

I wanted to tell you again Graham how much I like your hair. You apparently can do lots of different things with it as far as straight and curly, and so on. I think you also said you like to change it a lot. My only piece of advice would be not to cut it drastically short after you've started filming. Once fans see a model with hair a certain way, they don't usually like big changes.

Some models think they will get a haircut right before filming so their hair looks its best. What they don't take into account is that many times a brand new haircut looks dorky for the first several days until it starts filling in again. So they show up on set to film looking...well... Dorky. haha If you're going to cut your hair prior to filming...give yourself at least a 5-6 day lead time before jumping in front of the camera. Know what I'm sayin'? haha

We've had some models here in the past who have had especially nice hair. Then maybe summer came or they just decided on a whim that they wanted a change. So they cut it much shorter or even shaved their heads down to stubs. Then the members and fans were/are disappointed and annoyed with the new look. Speaking for myself, that's broken my heart more than a few times. lol

I say all this because I have a feeling that I am going to fall in love with your hair. I may not like every style as much as another. But I think I'll like just about any way you do it. Your hair gives you such a range of looks that makes you nearly perfect for modeling of any kind. As a favor to me and your other fans though...please don't cut your hair way short. :ohmy: :scared: :wink:

I actually wont cut my hair not for a while at least lol. I do need it trimmed up a bit, but I only just ever straighten it or I'll just leave it curly. Damn, you should see me in the morning cause I look like I just got hit with a bus sometimes LOL. Thank you for the advice and Im def taking it cause I do like my hair and I'm sure I would do well with modeling haha. Thank you, tampa.

I actually wont cut my hair not for a while at least lol. I do need it trimmed up a bit, but I only just ever straighten it or I'll just leave it curly. Damn, you should see me in the morning cause I look like I just got hit with a bus sometimes LOL. Thank you for the advice and Im def taking it cause I do like my hair and I'm sure I would do well with modeling haha. Thank you, tampa.
Why don't you sell locks of your hair to the members? In fact when you trim your pubes, that would sell better. It would be great to smell your pubes and just fantasize where the "pube farm" is actually located. I would be a customer. lol

In fact, get ALL the models to do it. You can be the agent in charge.

Why don't you sell locks of your hair to the members? In fact when you trim your pubes, that would sell better. It would be great to smell your pubes and just fantasize where the "pube farm" is actually located. I would be a customer. lol

Robb. You are soooo kinky, collecting and sniffing pubic hair from young straight guys. So what other fetishes does our "class clown" have that we don't know about?, or on second thought, some things are left best unsaid. :scared:

You are such a naughty, naughty boy. :wink:

Shall I send you mine?

2011-06-11-Bush1.png

Robb. You are soooo kinky, collecting and sniffing pubic hair from young straight guys. So what other fetishes does our "class clown" have that we don't know about?, or on second thought, some things are left best unsaid. :scared:

You are such a naughty, naughty boy. :wink:
It would be like going to bed with my hairy treasure and dreaming that I am in bed with my true love (or at least part of him).

So I take it you like my idea?

It would be like going to bed with my hairy treasure and dreaming that I am in bed with my true love (or at least part of him).

So I take it you like my idea?
Actually Robb, if I had my druthers, I would take a pair of his worn under shorts to bed with me rather than his shorn pubes, but that's just me. :drool:

But getting back to GRAHAM, how many hours is it now until we see him perform for our lustful entertainment????

And why do I suddenly have a craving to eat some Graham cookies? :blush:

But getting back to GRAHAM, how many hours is it now until we see him perform for our lustful entertainment????

And why do I suddenly have a craving to eat some Graham cookies? :blush:
We ARE discussing Graham. BTW the Graham cookies are called Graham crackers here.

And I have noticed that Graham is wisely remaining quiet about our rantings about him. lol

Love you, Graham.

We ARE discussing Graham. BTW the Graham cookies are called Graham crackers here.

And I have noticed that Graham is wisely remaining quiet about our rantings about him. lol

Love you, Graham.
I guess when it comes to discussing GRAHAM I get all flustered. First I forgot what day his scene will be released, and then I forgot that they are crackers and not cookies. I think I have a school boy crush on him. :blushing:

Attachments

• 250px-Graham-Cracker-Stack.jpg
    250px-Graham-Cracker-Stack.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 36
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 36
  • graham_brady_model.jpg
    graham_brady_model.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I guess when it comes to discussing GRAHAM I get all flustered. First I forgot what day his scene will be released, and then I forgot that they are crackers and not cookies. I think I have a school boy crush on him. :blushing:
Ain't perversion fun sometimes. This interaction with Graham and Flint was worth the price alone of my membership fee. I think Mark has hit on something here.

Well, see now you've got us all curious to see your "bed head". You should snap a pic some morning and post it here. I promise not to laugh. :001_smile:

If your nipples just happen to be in the picture I really promise not to laugh! :thumbup:

Toby