• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

It sure can be thats for sure Buckeye1. I'm glad that your getting to know the both of us Flint's a really cool guy :)
You BOTH are cool guys.

BTW the next time you talk to Flint, tell him we are patiently waiting here for some more Flint-Love. lol

PS You can call me Robb.

Well, most times, I either sleep very late or wake up early even if I don't like it. I have some insomnia issue.
PS: you do know that I'm a woman, right? Lol :)

I'm pretty he has one of either or both of them but doesn't want to let us know! :)

Thank you and you're more than welcome!

It is nice, isn't it? And don't you forget it, no matter what you read, whether you get positive or negative comments on your scenes, ok? Promise me that, please?

I think that's quite an accomplishment. It speaks volumes on your great personality.

That's awesome! It's great that you're willing to do that. Watch a scene you did and see what you could do better in the next.

Haha.. I definitely curious about the bed hair myself! ;)

Yay for more pics of you!!
Please post these pictures as soon as you can! I can't wait to see more pics of you! :smile:

Damn, I had lot of post to catch up on!! Timezone differences suck!

I to have some insomnia issues every now and then you might catch me up til 6am or all night lol. I will not let that discourage me and I promise you that good or bad comments, I'm def ready for them, bring it on! Okay I'll post an example of my glorious bed hair :). I probably couldn't do the whole time change I did it before on the west and it was messing with me big time cause I was still stuck on Northern time lol. I wont tell cause what fun will I have with you guys if I told and gave my dirty little secrets away LOL.

You BOTH are cool guys.

BTW the next time you talk to Flint, tell him we are patiently waiting here for some more Flint-Love. lol

PS You can call me Robb.

That'd be awesome if you could let him know we're waiting for him, patiently :)

Thank you Toby for a real Graham countdown cock, eh clock. :wink:

And I confess that it was I who was thinking about eating Graham crackers.

You know what you should just for advice I did this while I was growing up my gma gave me shit about cause she thought it was gross, she lieeess. Crunch up all your crackers and just put it in milk then just drink it, literally the best dessert...EVER!! I do the same to Oreo's except without the middle and I call it my "Chocolate surprise."

Haha... Awesome, Toby!! :)

Mikey, eating Graham
? How naughty of you!! Me thinks, you're not really thinking about eating the crackers... Haha... :blush:

You DO have a filthy mind and I like it! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Naughty, naughty, naughty..

I to have some insomnia issues every now and then you might catch me up til 6am or all night lol. I will not let that discourage me and I promise you that good or bad comments, I'm def ready for them, bring it on! Okay I'll post an example of my glorious bed hair :). I probably couldn't do the whole time change I did it before on the west and it was messing with me big time cause I was still stuck on Northern time lol. I wont tell cause what fun will I have with you guys if I told and gave my dirty little secrets away LOL.

The only advantage of having bouts of inomnia is that it allows me to chat with you guys! Living in Frnce when most of you guys live in the US.
Haha.. I'm kidding, of course! It's actually a great thing to have a little mystery going on as to whom you're ̈gonna be paired with. I love the guessing game! We should take bets to see who gets it right in the end!
I'm glad you're ready for receive the criticism you're bound to get, positive (I'm sure) and maybe negative ones (everybody has some).
You seem like a tough cookie! :smile:
Bring on the bed hair pics!! :thumbup:

Graham, I know you've read and replied to Tampa's comment, but I just want to remind you again that solos are generally not everyone's thing and rarely get rave reviews or high ratings. I don't want to harp on about it, but I really want to be sure you understand and don't get your feelings hurt, like Flint did.

He okay now (he's tough as well as cute :smile:), but a lot of us were devastated for him and wouldn't like to see happen to you...

He's a good guy and glad he's doing better. I wont let that happen to me it takes alot for me to get discouraged thats for sure good or bad, low or high I'm ready for it :))).

Please DO share!!

I definitely hope I can handle it! Haha ... ;)

That's exactly it!! I feel like Dory in Finding Nemo! :)
We'll see if you can take the heat here shortly lol. THAT IS A GREAT FRIGGIN MOVIE LMAO

? How naughty of you!! Me thinks, you're not really thinking about eating the crackers... Haha... :blush:

You DO have a filthy mind and I like it! :thumbup:

Naughty, naughty, naughty..[/QUOTE]

Haha... Naughty, right?
You still haven't replied to my question about twitter. Will you get a twitter account? That'd be awesome!! I love tweeting from my phone especially when I'm bored at work.

Exactly what I thought, Grace. That's why I asked him, in a post above, to promise us not to give up on us based on his solo. He might get rave reviews or mixed ones but he shouldn't let them affect him. They're commnts to be taken with a grain of salt.
That's right my dear Milla. Lifes to exciting to pay attention to reviews. It also shows me what i can work on more and improve if I needed to ha.

Phew! Now I've got my 'mama protection instincts' under control I'm going to put Toby's GRAHAM countdown clock on my computer (thank you Toby) and then I'm going to buy some GRAHAM crackers (thank you, Mikey for the idea) and some cheese to have on hand for the big moment...

I guess instead of popcorn and a movie you prefer Graham crackers and a good show LOL. Clever :D

He's a good guy and glad he's doing better. I wont let that happen to me it takes alot for me to get discouraged thats for sure good or bad, low or high I'm ready for it :))).

He's a great guy and I was so sad to see him feeling so down.. I felt for him. I'm glad he is doing better now.
That's the attitude to adopt!! ;)
Ready or not, here I cum..hmm.. Come!

We'll see if you can take the heat here shortly lol. THAT IS A GREAT FRIGGIN MOVIE LMAO

Haha... you are such a tease!! ;)
And Finding Nemo is one of my old time fave movies!

Photo 1.jpg
One morning I woke up and 2 of the staff members wanted to do my hair just for the fun of it and I let them and this is what they came up with.

He's a great guy and I was so sad to see him feeling so down.. I felt for him. I'm glad he is doing better now.
That's the attitude to adopt!! ;)
Ready or not, here I cum..hmm.. Come!

Haha... you are such a tease!! ;)
And Finding Nemo is one of my old time fave movies!

That's the plan ;)))))

That's right my dear Milla. Lifes to exciting to pay attention to reviews. It also shows me what i can work on more and improve if I needed to ha.

Exactly! I'm so happy you see things that way!

Ok, it's bed time for me (past 2am). I have to wake up for work in about 4 hours. I hope to wake up to a bed hair pic of yours!
Make my day, well, at least my morning ;)

Naughty, naughty, naughty..

Haha... Naughty, right?
You still haven't replied to my question about twitter. Will you get a twitter account? That'd be awesome!! I love tweeting from my phone especially when I'm bored at work.[/QUOTE]
Not sure if I will get a twiiter for being a BSBmodel I never really used twitter, but it is fun though lol.

You BOTH are cool guys.

PS You can call me Robb.

Well, thank you. I will def relay the message for you.