• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

Haha... nice to see you visiting Flint! Now now, don't be jealous you... you're both awesome! I'm still hoping to see you guys on twitter, though! :)
Anyways... Graham has to tell me who's Shamu.. I feel bad not knowing.

Nah, I wouldn't say he's jealous ha. Shamu, is not known by many people know, but he was actually a Whale, a killer whale that was the first whale for SeaWorld in this country. Regardless of this mammal being in captivity and being handled by trainers its still a wild mammal

Hahaha this drink right here I need, right now lol. 5 o'clock somewhere, right?

If you post a bigger version of your Avatar picture... I'd make the Beer photo look so much more realistic...

Please post some photo's in high resolution for me to work with, and I'll entertain you in return.

XXX
Robert

Nah, I wouldn't say he's jealous ha. Shamu, is not known by many people know, but he was actually a Whale, a killer whale that was the first whale for SeaWorld in this country. Regardless of this mammal being in captivity and being handled by trainers its still a wild mammal

Haha... I was kidding of course! I had no idea that Shamu was a whale...

If you post a bigger version of your Avatar picture... I'd make the Beer photo look so much more realistic...

Please post some photo's in high resolution for me to work with, and I'll entertain you in return.

XXX
Robert

I second that! We need more pics!! Damien has posted a bunch of himself and I know you guys have pics too. It's time to share, man :)

I guess by me doing this I was laughing hardcore like I was thinking to myself what are you gonna get yourself into this time if you fill this out? Nervousness, my career, def different from the previous jobs I've had and last time I checked some companies may not like their employees to have a past with adult entertainment lol

Welcome back GRAHAM! So happy to see you back after a couple of days away from the forum.

I bet your resume will look a LOT more interesting now! :thumbup1:

Toby

Ahhh, I have fond memories of visiting SeaWorld in Ohio growing up and seeing many Shamu shows. What area of marine biology do you hope to get into after school?

T.......

Yah!!! Graham's scene is officially scheduled now. Can't wait for Monday, counting down the days, hours, minutes...

T.......

Yah!!! Graham's scene is officially scheduled now. Can't wait for Monday, counting down the days, hours, minutes...

T.......
Same here Toby, and I am the one who "knighted" him GRAHAM after seeing the still of him sitting with the other Broke Straight Boys'ers with the banana in his lap.

And the small still of him from our preview page makes me want to see him even more.

Graham, as my friend Robb says, you look different in every picture, but you look real GOOD in every picture too. I join you Toby in the countdown to GRAHAM'S debut here, and I am looking forward even more until we see him paired up with one of the other guy's on that couch. I am hoping for Damien or Paul. :001_tt2:

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 404508_407089509382247_2021717537_n.jpg
    404508_407089509382247_2021717537_n.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 15
  • BDlnBzvCMAAROvd.jpg
    BDlnBzvCMAAROvd.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

T.......

Same here Toby, and I am the one who "knighted" him GRAHAM after seeing the still of him sitting with the other Broke Straight Boys'ers with the banana in his lap.

And the small still of him from our preview page makes me want to see him even more.

Graham, as my friend Robb says, you look different in every picture, but you look real GOOD in every picture too. I join you Toby in the countdown to GRAHAM'S debut here, and I am looking forward even more until we see him paired up with one of the other guy's on that couch. I am hoping for Damien or Paul. :001_tt2:

Thanks for ´knighting' GRAHAM here! I would love see him in a scene with Damien or Paul too! Great choice of pics, btw ;)

Can I ask that Saturday's solo is commented on another thread please...

That would be the right thing to do!

I plan on staying up to watch GRAHAM'S solo on Friday night, and if I am the first, it will be my honor to start a review thread for the hot new kid on the block. :001_tt2:

It'll be like Saturday morning, around 6 or 6.30am when the scene comes out for me. I'll try to watch it before going to wok, if I can. It'll definitely brighten up my day!

It'll be like Saturday morning, around 6 or 6.30am when the scene comes out for me. I'll try to watch it before going to wok, if I can. It'll definitely brighten up my day!
The scene won't air until 12:00 midnight on Sunday night, so you can sleep in on Saturday. Jon and Mike are just overly excited and want to see it yesterday. lol

I was confused for a moment when someone mentioned Friday night. I checked agaain and the solo is scheduled for Monday AM .

I am really looking forward to this one and, yes, let's put the comments a new thread.

milla, it will be 6 am on monday that you will be able to see graham.
and grace will be able to watch it at 4 pm.

The scene won't air until 12:00 midnight on Sunday night, so you can sleep in on Saturday. Jon and Mike are just overly excited and want to see it yesterday. lol

milla, it will be 6 am on monday that you will be able to see graham.
and grace will be able to watch it at 4 pm.

Haha... Thanks guys, indeed it will be on Monday at around 6am for me and since I'm off work on Mondays, I'll try and watch it 'live'!