• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

He's Back - David Hardy Tops Ronan Kennedy

Surely Broke Straight Boys brings in enough money to create sets with a little taste. My other two subscriptions (CF and SC) have very classy sets that give the guys a really nice space(s) in which to work. I remember threads where members practically begged to get rid of that cheesy red couch and surely no one isn't tired of the read "spaceships" on the wall (and I thought gay folks were supposed to have good taste). Anyhow, it would be nice to see some decorating to jazz up the joint.

And as it has been written: "just saying"

Thank you Atlanta for reading my post and quoting me on the red flying saucers. They have got to go.

these guys topped their first scene.

aiden
taz
jacob with dakota
phoenix
ross
derek

Tonight's The Night

While I've expressed my discontent with many of the new models here, I have nothing but praise to offer for Ronan Kennedy, and I will be "tuned in" to my computer at 10 PM tonight for the debut of his new scene. While I believe that Ronan Kennedy should top and make use of his God given beautiful big dick, I am content to watch my pretty boy do whatever it takes to appear on Broke Straight Boys And we will get our first look at newbie David Hardy too.

Less than twelve hours until the debut of this new scene, (but who's counting?). I will need to prepare some butter popcorn for the new film. (No I'm not going to use the butter how you dirty minded people are thinking).:blushing:

While I've expressed my discontent with many of the new models here, I have nothing but praise to offer for Ronan Kennedy, and I will be "tuned in" to my computer at 10 PM tonight for the debut of his new scene. While I believe that Ronan Kennedy should top and make use of his God given beautiful big dick, I am content to watch my pretty boy do whatever it takes to appear on Broke Straight Boys And we will get our first look at newbie David Hardy too.

Less than twelve hours until the debut of this new scene, (but who's counting?). I will need to prepare some butter popcorn for the new film. (No I'm not going to use the butter how you dirty minded people are thinking).:blushing:

Have another drink, my friend. Today is Tuesday; scene is on Wednesday. Too much New Years celebrating? - lol!!!

Have another drink, my friend. Today is Tuesday; scene is on Wednesday. Too much New Years celebrating? - lol!!!
Thanks for the info Stowe. I would have been very disappointed tonight at 10 PM with my butter popcorn popped but no party to attend..................................But there's always tomorrow. I can wait for pretty Ronan Kennedy, if he can wait for me.

Thanks for the info Stowe. I would have been very disappointed tonight at 10 PM with my butter popcorn popped but no party to attend..................................But there's always tomorrow. I can wait for pretty Ronan Kennedy, if he can wait for me.

Just make sure you drain yourself before I get there Thursday afternoon lol