• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

He's Back - David Hardy Tops Ronan Kennedy

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
1284-video.jpg

I'd much rather watch Ronan Kennedy top but on October 8th, he's back and I'm as pleased as punch, (another old man expression lol).

We've talked to you about starting threads way before the scene has come out!! lol Hard to break your bad habits M.Y.

Who is David Hardy? Presume he is a newbie. If that's the case, has a newbie ever had his first scene be an anal where he is topping?

Who is David Hardy? Presume he is a newbie. If that's the case, has a newbie ever had his first scene be an anal where he is topping?
You're right Stowe. DC usually gives us some sort of intro to who the boys are and what their experience is, so I'm guessing we will find out, but if so that would for sure be a first with a newbie on Broke Straight Boys.......................

Why am I getting the impression the studio may be in the process of remodeling?

Why am I getting the impression the studio may be in the process of remodeling?

This actually looks like a set used before to me Louis! I think the scene with Johnny, Blake and Brandon is ONE scene of many, I remember it from!

[video]http://members.Broke Straight Boys.com/play/OTY4/blake,-brandon-&-johnny-raw[/video]

Yes, this is an old set. But, look closely in the scene with Brandon and Vadim Black. When Brandon walks in while Vadim Black is lifting weights you get a quick glimpse of it. Of course, they then retreat to the room with the red flying saucers on the wall. The three scenes following are an outdoor scene, one in the car with Damien Kyle and now this one.

Comments have been made recently by forum members that they are tired of the same set up, myself included. Either they are trying to change up the scenes or the main room is having some decor changes. I still remember the BTS when Johnny Forza took us on a tour of the new studio.

That's all. Just my observation and normal meddling curiosity.

That's all. Just my observation and normal meddling curiosity.

That's okay Louis, I enjoy little observations as such! Beth is good at finding nuances in a scene too! It's fun sometimes! I think those sets are pretty small/cramped quarters too! It's nice to get outside sometimes LOL!

Let me expound on this a little. There was a scene released on June 24,2013 with Romeo and Ayden. This was filmed in the weight room. The "Flatiron" was finally raised in the scene released on June 27, 2013 with Damien and Mick.

Oops!!!!! Gotta run. Just remembered this is SATURDAY. Sorry, don't have time to explain. Ask Jon, he'll fill you in.

You're right Stowe. DC usually gives us some sort of intro to who the boys are and what their experience is, so I'm guessing we will find out, but if so that would for sure be a first with a newbie on Broke Straight Boys.......................

Coming from someone who has been here "forever", then it must be so!! - lol!!!

I beg to differ with you all.

In the very FIRST scene of Broke Straight Boys, Alex is persuaded to give Chris head.

Scene Four of Broke Straight Boys, newbie Rex is persuaded to fuck Adam on his first visit.

Enough said. When I first subscribed to Broke Straight Boys (not the forum) I went back and started catching up from the beginning. Although, I have not seen every scene on this site, I will tell you that there have been many times where a newbie did things for the first time when they were introduced. David was a good manipulator. That was the magic of the site. One never knew what to expect next.

Ho hum!

Louis

Last edited:
Coming from someone who has been here "forever", then it must be so!! - lol!!!

I beg to differ with you all.

In the very FIRST scene of Broke Straight Boys, Alex is persuaded to give Chris head.

Scene Four of Broke Straight Boys, newbie Rex is persuaded to fuck Adam on his first visit.

Enough said. When I first subscribed to Broke Straight Boys (not the forum) I went back and started catching up from the beginning. Although, I have not seen every scene on this site, I will tell you that there have been many times where a newbie did things for the first time when they were introduced. David was a good manipulator. That was the magic of the site. One never knew what to expect next.

Ho hum!

Louis
While I have been here "forever" Stowe, I guess my memory is not always great. Louis is right there were guys that David brought in who were called gay or bi who got fucked in their first scene, but for a traditional newbie there is usually a protocol and getting fucked in your first scene is highly unusual.

This is one of my favorite scenes from the old day. Enjoy, guys.

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/Mzc=/taz-&-sean
Thanks Louis. I'm sure I've watched it before, but it felt new and I loved it. Taz is in the ideal category for me of a Broke Straight Boys, face, body, cock and most important of all, ATTITUDE. He's hot and he knows that David knows it, as does the audience and especially Sean. And David gets the boys to pull off the whole little soap opera in Taz securing Sean for the scene. The technology today with high def and new cameras is far superior to back then, but that to me is what a GREAT Broke Straight Boys scene is all about. :thumbup:

Thanks again Louis!!!

Surely Broke Straight Boys brings in enough money to create sets with a little taste. My other two subscriptions (CF and SC) have very classy sets that give the guys a really nice space(s) in which to work. I remember threads where members practically begged to get rid of that cheesy red couch and surely no one isn't tired of the read "spaceships" on the wall (and I thought gay folks were supposed to have good taste). Anyhow, it would be nice to see some decorating to jazz up the joint.

And as it has been written: "just saying"