• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HELP: Flash video test

It is bigger, Scorpio. When you click for full screen that is what you get. I have so many naughty things I could say right now, but I will respect your professional question.... :sneaky2:

Lol you're crazy. What I'm trying to do is have the flash video fit on your screen.
I want you to see the FULL video, the player (play-stop...) at the bottom and the FULL SCREEN button.

Ok, I'll be good. :)

All the buttons are there, Scorpio. For the full screen as well.

Scorpio, I know it's not related to your technical problems you are helping members with, but I have to say, I like the new pic. You have nice eyes and a great smile. You are a very good looking man!!!

It's good, Skorpio

Lol you're crazy. What I'm trying to do is have the flash video fit on your screen.
I want you to see the FULL video, the player (play-stop...) at the bottom and the FULL SCREEN button.

In standard size it is in most of the screen with all buttons. In "Full Screen" it fills the screen,(I have a wide-screen) monitor, all buttons are visible even in wide screen. Used to be, you lost the buttons when you went to "Big".

Everything works fine on my 17' Laptop screen. The "normal" size is okay and when I watch the video in Full screen I still see all buttons. :thumbup:

Hey guys, could you please test something for me?
Go to Jayce and Sean page: http://members.brokestraightboys.com/go/403/hit

and click on FLASH VIDEO. How is the size of the video now? Does it fit your screen? Can you see the Play-stop buttons at the bottom?
Thanks
Steve

Darling, the problem has once again been rectified thanks to your technical wizardy. I thank you from the base of my testicles lol xx

HD - flash problems

hey Scorpio, that video works fine with controls, however the new one uploaded is too large for screen again with out controls

Hey guys, could you please test something for me?
Go to Jayce and Sean page: http://members.brokestraightboys.com/go/403/hit

and click on FLASH VIDEO. How is the size of the video now? Does it fit your screen? Can you see the Play-stop buttons at the bottom?
Thanks
Steve

Hi Scorpio,
I am running 1280 x 1024 resolution & it fits perfectly including all the controls at the bottom :thumbup:

HD Videos

All the HD videos are fixed, I tried to watch the new update on flash player and it is to large again.

He's right, Mr. Scorpio. The Flash player is messed up again. Sorry for the bad news.

Now get busy, Mister! :wink::biggrin: