• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hello from BrokeJohnny

Hello everyone and thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday! The phoenix events were a lot of fun for several reasons. First off tucsonjayce and his significant other came up and hung out with us all day long! They bought me a bunch of drinks and I did a great job working that night! The next day we played in a volleyball tournament against a bunch of teams and we had a lot of people cheering us on. We got second place and it was a lot of fun. After that me and the other boys went up on the stage and did a dance contest! Derek and I got eliminated from the competition. It was up to Logan and Wayne. Wayne ended up winning and he got a little trophy. We are working in several cities this weekend and I know it will be a great time.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to answer a few questions you all have had for me. A lot of people ask if I am comfortable with what I do and if my friends, family, and girlfriend know what I do. All of my close friends know exactly what I do. My parents and two sisters are well aware of my job as well. My girlfriend is actually really comfortable with what I do. She doesn't tell many of her friends and family but she loves what I do. She is not particularly turned on by it because she loves it more when I please her instead of another guy. It makes me love my job that much more because of all the support I receive from everyone around me.

Hi, Johnny!!

Thanks for showing our friend Jayce such a good time! He has told some fun stories of partying with you guys! He is on cloud nine! Thanks for that!

It is great you have such fantastic support from your family and friends.

You have a busy weekend ahead. We would love to hear some of your event stories!

Take care, Johnny!

Paris

Hello everyone and thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday! The phoenix events were a lot of fun for several reasons. First off tucsonjayce and his significant other came up and hung out with us all day long! They bought me a bunch of drinks and I did a great job working that night! The next day we played in a volleyball tournament against a bunch of teams and we had a lot of people cheering us on. We got second place and it was a lot of fun. After that me and the other boys went up on the stage and did a dance contest! Derek and I got eliminated from the competition. It was up to Logan and Wayne. Wayne ended up winning and he got a little trophy. We are working in several cities this weekend and I know it will be a great time.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to answer a few questions you all have had for me. A lot of people ask if I am comfortable with what I do and if my friends, family, and girlfriend know what I do. All of my close friends know exactly what I do. My parents and two sisters are well aware of my job as well. My girlfriend is actually really comfortable with what I do. She doesn't tell many of her friends and family but she loves what I do. She is not particularly turned on by it because she loves it more when I please her instead of another guy. It makes me love my job that much more because of all the support I receive from everyone around me.

Have a great time in Ohio Johnny. It was my pleasure to buy you the drinks and cash in later! :w00t: You are a great guy and hope that our paths meet again soon. Did you laid for your birthday? I hope so.....

Be well my friend,

Jayce

P.S. Give my best to Wayne if he's along for the ride. And tell him that winning the dance contest does not make up for not getting any nasty pics of him!

Johnny I am glad you have such a great network of friends and family. I am certain it makes your job much easier to do with everyone supporting you. :wink: Thank you for sharing.

That's really great that you can do this line of work without the guilt or fear of parents or family finding out. Thanks for dropping by and posting. I don't think anyone would object if you wanted to drop in on us more often. :biggrin: Take care Johnny!

birthday-balloon-animation.gif
happybdaytater2.gif
birthday-balloon-animation.gif

Last edited:
Hey Johnny, Dave in Columbus here. Was so cool ganging out with you guys. Glad the cake made your day. Happy birthday bro.

whats up Johnny? it is Woody, u guys are good dudes, i will see you guys in the Keys, i am staying at the Island House, tell the boys I said partyyyyyyyyyy timeeeeeeee!! stay in touch

Johnny... thanks for hanging out and giving me a chance to get to know you (not in that way guys). Your a fun loving, wild, crazy breeder boy that I am proud to have had the chance to get to know a little. After being in several cities hanging with the Broke Straight Boys crew I am dying to see your video... if they are anything like what you are at the club..they are going to be outstanding.

Hi Johnny, I look forward to meeting you on saturday in Lansing Mi.

Well I just got home from the Michigan trip and I want to tell you all how much fun we had! My most favorite moment of the trip was when i2ina69 and I sang karaoke at the Diversions bar in Grand Rapids. We decided on singing the song Tequila because there are only 4 words in the entire song. haha! I have always had fun on our Michigan trips and can't wait to return again and sing another song with i2ina69. I am really looking forward to the next trip because we get to go to Denver and see a bunch of our fellow coworkers and members! I also saw on the flier that there is going to be a beer pong tournament at the bar and the winner gets some prizes! Alec and I have been practicing some interesting plans to distract our fellow competitors with. Wish me luck in the tournament! Feel free to message me with any questions you may have, I would love to talk with everyone!

I enjoyed singing with you two Johnny. Next time we'll sing stroke it. Have fun in the mile high.

St Louis

Johnny can't wait to meet you when you get to st louis for pride. Me and my friends will be both at the park and bar. I hear it is always a party when Broke Straight Boys are in the house. So don't have to much fun in Denver you have to save some for MO. See you on Saturday...

Jeff:sneaky2:

Johnny can't wait to meet you when you get to st louis for pride. Me and my friends will be both at the park and bar. I hear it is always a party when Broke Straight Boys are in the house. So don't have to much fun in Denver you have to save some for MO. See you on Saturday...

Jeff:sneaky2:
hey hicks, you are in for one hell of a time. I had a great week end when they were in Michigan, last weekend. Johnny is HOTT & SEXXXY. Make sure you sing with him if you get a chance. :tongue_smilie:

Johnny tell me if you are ever stopping by the futon

Johnny tell me if you are ever stopping by the futon

Lester my friend, Johnny told me he was scheduled to do some futon time when the boys are in Ft. Lauderdale for the upcoming events (I don't know if it'll be before, during, or after the events).

Derek may also be doing a scene or two while there as well. I know it would be hot if the two of them did a scene together but as HS friends that might be a little weird.

I guess we'll see the results in the Fall (Octoberish). Both of us will have to wait :cursing: but good things cum to those who wait :tongue_smilie:

Be well,

Jason

I enjoyed singing with you two Johnny. Next time we'll sing stroke it. Have fun in the mile high.

OK I2 now we know you may have a singing career ahead of you... Look out American Idol. I really am glad you got to spend some time with the boys. Just remember when you use the out of gas trick you are supposed to have a date in the car for future reference. :lol: On a serious note; I am glad you got home safely.

Hello everyone! I am leaving later this afternoon for Ft. Lauderdale. I can't wait until Saturday to see all the fireworks! Denver was a lot of fun for all of us Broke Straight Boys models. It rained a lot and I got to play in the beer pong tournament with Derek. We lost in the first round. Ha Ha. When we were in st. Louis I got to drive by the big arch. It was awesome! Everyone in st. Louis was very nice and I enjoyed working the pride events. The bars at night time were my most favorite part though. We had a dance contest and I won because I got naked. I was the last one to go so I decided to cheat and I won! haha. Hope you all have a very good 4th of July!

Johnny you have a safe and happy 4 th yourself.