• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hello from BrokeJohnny

BrokeJohnny

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hello! I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has come out to see my fellow models and me in action. I have had the pleasure of working with several models on the site. Just to mention a few Austin, Derek, Tyler, Danny, Dustin, and a lot of other ones. In the past few months I have had so much fun traveling the country to meet members and all their friends. I hope you continue to support us and hope to see you soon!

I have had some very interesting experiences on tour. I will never forget the time in Providence when Derek, Danny, and I had to have a jerk off contest against 3 gay boys from the club on the stage! The most recent time was last weekend in Chicago when Alec and I had a run in with a crazy Drag Queen armed with a bottle of whip cream. We always say it can’t get any crazier and then it most surely does!

Broke Johnny Welcome to the Forum. Dude we are still waiting to see your videos. I do want to say that you Patrick, Derek, and the traveling crew are awesome. Thank you for being you...:thumbup:

Hi BrokeJohnny & welcome to the forum.
It is great to see some of the models, like yourself, join us & give us some of your time.
I am looking forward to your contribution & discussions :thumbup:

Hi BrokeJohnny & welcome to the forum.
It is great to see some of the models, like yourself, join us & give us some of your time.
I am looking forward to your contribution & discussions :thumbup:

Now that the formal part is out of the way :lol:
I am sure you will have a good time with us here as we are a great bunch of guys & like to have indepth discussions right through to just having a good laugh (particularly at each others expense :biggrin:)

Hello! I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has come out to see my fellow models and me in action. I have had the pleasure of working with several models on the site. Just to mention a few Austin, Derek, Tyler, Danny, Dustin, and a lot of other ones. In the past few months I have had so much fun traveling the country to meet members and all their friends. I hope you continue to support us and hope to see you soon!

I have had some very interesting experiences on tour. I will never forget the time in Providence when Derek, Danny, and I had to have a jerk off contest against 3 gay boys from the club on the stage! The most recent time was last weekend in Chicago when Alec and I had a run in with a crazy Drag Queen armed with a bottle of whip cream. We always say it can’t get any crazier and then it most surely does!

Welcome Johnny! We here at the forum are a crazy mixture of nice guys and perverts all rolled into one :sneaky2:. We welcome you with open arms, mouths and wallets! I'm hoping you'll be at the splash bash in Phoenix as I will be there for the reception on Friday!

A couple of questions if I may (and before everyone else get in on this)......

Have you been to florida and spent some futon time with David?

How was Spain? And what happened in the dark corners of the one club? Patrick only said it was nothing tooo kinky!

Do you have any autographed photos? Preferably showing the whole package :001_tt1:..... Patrick only posts pg-13 to R rated pics (pout) LOL

Be well guy and I'm looking forward to you posting here, especially about your touring experiences!!!!

Yours,

Jayce

Welcome to the Forum, BrokeJohnny!!

I look forward to hearing your stories of life on the road! Oh, and on the Futon, if that happened!! :thumbup:

Great first post!!

Paris

Hey Johnny,

Welcome to the forum man! Thanks for joining us. :001_smile: I'm sure that I , like many, will be anxiously asking you questions as time goes on.

Jayce was complaining that Patrick doesn't show us more than R-rated photos. But indeed there is a profile shot photo of you at Spin in all your glory. LOL :tongue_smilie: That pic earns at least a one X rating. lol

Well again Johnny thank you for joining us!

Tampa24

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum BrokeJohnny. Hope to be able to meet you someday at one of the tour events.
Gary

It is great to see you here Johnny and work with you. I've met Johnny a few times and he is really good with the crowd. We are working on getting him in a shoot on the site. ;)

Mark

Keep us posted on when the shoot is completed. An update thread would do nicely, Mark! :biggrin:

Hey Johnny,

Welcome to the forum man! Thanks for joining us. :001_smile: I'm sure that I , like many, will be anxiously asking you questions as time goes on.

Since your videos haven't made it yet to the big screen here at Broke Straight Boys I was hoping you would clarify which model you are. Your profile photo gives a clue but not enough. Patrick does a good job of telling us what models attended an event but doesn't usually identify the models in the photos. Are you the model with the close cropped hair? :wink:

Jayce was complaining that Patrick doesn't show us more than R-rated photos. But indeed if you are who I think you are then there is a profile shot photo of you at Spin in all your glory. Is that you!! :tongue_smilie: LOL That pic earns at least a one X rating. lol

Well again Johnny thank you for joining us!

Tampa24

Ok Tampa you got me there, but we get to see more butts than poles in general.

For all you enquiring minds I have attached pics of Johnny. First is Johnny on left, Aleck(?) on right. Second Johnny with Penguin's fan, Third (from left to right Markymark, Patrick, Johnny (flexing muscles), Carl (?), Jay Ray (?).

Be well,

Jayce

Attachments

• Johnny1.jpg
    Johnny1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Johnny on bottom.jpg
    Johnny on bottom.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 172
  • Johnny on left.jpg
    Johnny on left.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 40

Well! It's about time you showed up in Forum, Sir! I was afraid folks here thought I had "made you up" after several drinks, of course, (Thank you, Patrick!) I think it is time for you to hit the futon , and I don't mean for a nap! I must say though, all this travelling around has not diminished your handsome good looks. Now the guys all know why I was bubbling over after San Francisco!

Good to see you again, Hotstuff!

I am,

Markymark I, BTGOJ, QMOTF

Hey Johnny,

I hope you are doing well. I had a question for you. How does your girlfriend feel about what you do? As often as you do events she must know. Does she think it's kinky and hot, like straight guys who think that girl on girl action is hot? Are you one of those straight guys who thinks girl on girl action is hot? Has she ever come to watch you perform?

You're obviously very open minded to do what you do on a regular basis. Do you consider yourself to be completely straight or bi? The questions are bound to get harder as time goes on. LOL I hope you won't take offense to them. Of course you're never obligated to answer any question you don't want to. We're happy to have you join our family here.

Welcome Johnny! :thumbup:

what vid's have you done Johnny?

6/8/09

Happy Birthday Johnny!

22 years old on June 8

Don't forget to get your birthday Blow Job!

:waw: :waw: :waw:

All my best,

Jayce

Hear Yea! Hear Yea! Hear Yea!

Her Majesty Markymark I, Queen Mother of the Forum has decreed that henceforth, Johnny, a Broke Straight Boys model, will be known as His Highness Prince Johnny!

All Hail Prince Johnny!

Proclaimed this 7th day of June in the Two Thousand Ninth year of the Common Era.

Lord Jayce

:thumbup:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!!:thumbup:

:waw:

Don't forget to have your girlfriend or Patrick or one of the other models give you your pinch to grow an inch! LOL :)

Happy belated Birthday and Hail Prince Johnny...:thumbup: