• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hello from BrokeJohnny

Hey everybody! This last weekend in New York was awesome. The first night we worked in Manhattan at a bar called The Hose. It turned out to be a huge crowd of people and once again they gave us a bottle to ourselves. I am sure by now that you all know how excited I get when I have my own bottle. It usually doesn't last that long and I end up drinking most of it myself and the other models are forced to work for their drinks. ha ha. We woke up early the next morning to make our way to Fire Island. It was our second time being there and it was a blast. They had a radio show going on at our cocktail party we threw and Derrek wound up being on the radio. I got jealous and thought if I took off my clothes they would invite me to talk as well. It almost worked until Derrek realized my plan and quickly took off everything and shook his dick aroud to steal the spotlight back. As soon as I was going to do the same the other model came out of nowhere and copied Derrek. Not long after all three of us were naked running around and fighting for attention. We started playing a drinking game called Dizzy Bat and I got so distracted by trying to show off that i forgot about the radio show. The next day we went back to Manhattan and worked at a bar in Williamsburg called Hugs. It was an awesome end to a great New York trip. I am looking forward to our next trip to New Orleans and the Southern Decadence. See you all there!

Those are great stories Johnny. Thank you for stopping by and sharing with us. We always enjoy hearing from you.

Johnny, you are just too much fun! Dang! I really want to meet you guys! What a hoot!

johnny when are you going to talk Patrick into cumming back to Mi.

Hey everybody! This last weekend in New York was awesome. The first night we worked in Manhattan at a bar called The Hose. It turned out to be a huge crowd of people and once again they gave us a bottle to ourselves. I am sure by now that you all know how excited I get when I have my own bottle. It usually doesn't last that long and I end up drinking most of it myself and the other models are forced to work for their drinks. ha ha. We woke up early the next morning to make our way to Fire Island. It was our second time being there and it was a blast. They had a radio show going on at our cocktail party we threw and Derrek wound up being on the radio. I got jealous and thought if I took off my clothes they would invite me to talk as well. It almost worked until Derrek realized my plan and quickly took off everything and shook his dick aroud to steal the spotlight back. As soon as I was going to do the same the other model came out of nowhere and copied Derrek. Not long after all three of us were naked running around and fighting for attention. We started playing a drinking game called Dizzy Bat and I got so distracted by trying to show off that i forgot about the radio show. The next day we went back to Manhattan and worked at a bar in Williamsburg called Hugs. It was an awesome end to a great New York trip. I am looking forward to our next trip to New Orleans and the Southern Decadence. See you all there!

Johnny I am really loving having you guys tell us about your travels here. I would have missed the whole naked thing. Wow, you guys are quite the exhibitionists these days. "Have Cock will Travel" LOL I am more impressed with how much fun you guys are having attending gay bars and gay events. I think that really says a lot about you guys on a personal level. It is one thing to be straight and suck cock for money. It is another thing to travel and enjoy the gay lifestyle as straight guys. Enjoy, I look forward to seeing you all again.

Heya Johnny. You are such a party manimal! Glad you're having fun!
Next time just get naked when you get there that way Derek will have to copy you!

Take care you hunk a burning luv......

Hey Everyone! I am reporting from my vacation with my girlfriend Lauren. We came from Phoenix to my familys home town of Williamsburg, VA. We are staying here for 5 nights and we have had a blast so far. We went to the amusement park called Bush Gardens yesterday and are heading into colonial Williamsburg today. If anyone is in the area and wants to visit please feel free to send me a message.

Hey Everyone! I am reporting from my vacation with my girlfriend Lauren. We came from Phoenix to my familys home town of Williamsburg, VA. We are staying here for 5 nights and we have had a blast so far. We went to the amusement park called Bush Gardens yesterday and are heading into colonial Williamsburg today. If anyone is in the area and wants to visit please feel free to send me a message.

We have a Busch Garden in Tampa also with an African safari theme. It's really different from the European themed one in Virgina. Your invitation for people to meet up with you is beyond kind and generous. Thanks for being such a great guy!