• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hello from BrokeJohnny

Have a great time Johnny! Have a lot of fun and don't get into too much trouble! Enjoy the fireworks and create some of your own.

Love ya!

Jayce

Thanks for dropping by Johnny. You have a great 4th man. Try not to wilt in the Florida heat. I bet it's just a teensy bit more humid than you're used to in Arizona. LOL Shame on you for cheating. lol But I bet the audience wasn't complaining. :w00t: :tongue_smilie:

Johnny thanks for stopping to check in. Let us know how the futon goes for you and enjoy the 4th of July Fireworks. Try not to drink too much. We don't want you to have any fireworks accidents. :wink::biggrin:

Whats up? The 4th was awesome here in florida. Fireworks are legal here! There was all kinds of people setting them off. It is so humid here and there are bugs EVERYWHERE! I have not been bitten much by the misquitos. I guess I dont have sweet blood. ha ha. Last night was crazy. We had a VIP room and we had a whole bottle of vodka to ourselfs. I love vodka! We walked around and talked with everyone and I met this huge dood who was a Cage Kafig fighter. When we were up on stage the drag queen made us take off our underwear and we held bar towels over our dicks. I "accidentaly" dropped mine a few times. HA! Talk to you gus again soon!

Whats up? The 4th was awesome here in florida. Fireworks are legal here! There was all kinds of people setting them off. It is so humid here and there are bugs EVERYWHERE! I have not been bitten much by the misquitos. I guess I dont have sweet blood. ha ha. Last night was crazy. We had a VIP room and we had a whole bottle of vodka to ourselfs. I love vodka! We walked around and talked with everyone and I met this huge dood who was a Cage Kafig fighter. When we were up on stage the drag queen made us take off our underwear and we held bar towels over our dicks. I "accidentaly" dropped mine a few times. HA! Talk to you gus again soon!

Hey Johnny! Glad you had a great 4th. Damn those slippery bar towels!!! I am sure the audience didn't mind........:001_tt1:

Be well,

Jayce

Hey I can get private messages! I just figured out how to use it the right way. I thought the messages were the ones on my profile. Ha Ha oops. Now that I know how to use it I want you all to send me some private messages so I can get well acquainted with the system. We leave for the Florida keys this Thursday and are staying at an all nude resort. I did not know those existed. I wonder if they have any straight versions of those! I would love to spend a weekend there. Ha. Where do you all think I should go for my summer vacation? I can't decide!

Hey I can get private messages! I just figured out how to use it the right way. I thought the messages were the ones on my profile. Ha Ha oops. Now that I know how to use it I want you all to send me some private messages so I can get well acquainted with the system. We leave for the Florida keys this Thursday and are staying at an all nude resort. I did not know those existed. I wonder if they have any straight versions of those! I would love to spend a weekend there. Ha. Where do you all think I should go for my summer vacation? I can't decide!

My house. Somebody tell him how great this place is.:thumbup:

Where do you all think I should go for my summer vacation? I can't decide!

Take Slim up on his invite to Palma de Majorca in the Mediterranean. I mean Ibiza is a hop skip and jump away..... and Palma is pretty happening by itself. Slim won't bite and the rent can be as low as a lap dance! LOL

Buenos Aires is a great place to visit although it is winter there (no snow - kinda like Phoenix/Tucson winter!)

Or there is my place. The pool was 94 F yesterday.......

Wow. An all nude resort. Cool! See how much Broke Straight Boys is broadening your horizens? lol Have a great time down there!

Palma de Majorca in the Mediterranean would be very nice. And it's true that Slim won't bite....unless you want him to. :biggrin:

In all seriousness though, thank you Johnny for coming by to say hello.

Last edited:
Take Slim up on his invite to Palma de Majorca in the Mediterranean. I mean Ibiza is a hop skip and jump away..... and Palma is pretty happening by itself. Slim won't bite and the rent can be as low as a lap dance! LOL

Buenos Aires is a great place to visit although it is winter there (no snow - kinda like Phoenix/Tucson winter!)

Or there is my place. The pool was 94 F yesterday.......

Zero strings attached. If he wanted to he could come to the nude beach with me on weekends, or a really happening place called Dark on Thursday nights, dress code tightywhities. Other than that, here's the key, live your life.

We all love it when accidents happen... Especially those kidn of accidents.:thumbup1:

I agree go visit Slim in Palma. We are all talking about going there to visit him anyway. Maybe we can meet you there too.:thumbup::001_rolleyes:

It looks like the boys really had an interesting time in the Keys over the weekend. I think Jonnie needs to fill us all in on the exciting things that happed their first visit in an all gay all nude environment. :am:

Hello Guys. All I gotta say is wow. haha. The pictures don't do this last trip justice. First off the accommodations at this hotel/resort were great. We stayed in a little building attached to the main hotel. We had 2 bedrooms, kitchen, and living room. The staff was great and the bartenders were fast! Which I am sure you all know is my favorite part. Aleck, Tyler, Logan, and I wandered over to the pool for the first function. Never seen so many naked doods in my entire life! There was actually a nice mixture of old/young crowd so we all fit in very well. I have to admit that I was a little nervous at first but it went amazingly. Everyone was really nice and gave plenty of complements. I don't know how but I managed to start a huge wrestling match next to and inside the pool. I was king of the hill for the longest time before I got tired and the alcohol kicked in. I almost felt like it was a free for all on me but I took it like a champ! The night time gigs were a lot of fun for us. I danced in a foam pit and Aleck danced on a tree. It was great because everything was pretty close to each other so we were within walking distance to the hotel. All in all it was a great trip for everyone and I can't wait to go back. We are heading off to Charlotte to work their pride and some events at night. Later Alligator!

Hello Guys. All I gotta say is wow. haha. The pictures don't do this last trip justice. First off the accommodations at this hotel/resort were great. We stayed in a little building attached to the main hotel. We had 2 bedrooms, kitchen, and living room. The staff was great and the bartenders were fast! Which I am sure you all know is my favorite part. Aleck, Tyler, Logan, and I wandered over to the pool for the first function. Never seen so many naked doods in my entire life! There was actually a nice mixture of old/young crowd so we all fit in very well. I have to admit that I was a little nervous at first but it went amazingly. Everyone was really nice and gave plenty of complements. I don't know how but I managed to start a huge wrestling match next to and inside the pool. I was king of the hill for the longest time before I got tired and the alcohol kicked in. I almost felt like it was a free for all on me but I took it like a champ! The night time gigs were a lot of fun for us. I danced in a foam pit and Aleck danced on a tree. It was great because everything was pretty close to each other so we were within walking distance to the hotel. All in all it was a great trip for everyone and I can't wait to go back. We are heading off to Charlotte to work their pride and some events at night. Later Alligator!

Johnny, you are such a trip! Someday I am going to make a point of meeting the Broke Straight Boys party animal! Love ya guy!

Thanks Johnny for dropping by and letting us know about your stay in that "den of inequity" in Florida. Did the beds a rockin in the other rooms keep you up?

Keep up the good work. Hope to see you soon.

Hey Johnny Thank you for the report on your trip into the jungle. I figured it had to be a hair raising experience for all of you. Your willingness to return says volumes to your commitment for the cause. You are indeed a trooper and we love you for it. I hope you equally enjoy your stay with the Tar Heals. Charlotte is a kick ass town and I am sure you guys will have fun there as well.

Wow, thanks for keeping us informed. It sounds like you have really had some great memories. I am glad that you have really embraced the gay culture and you have had a chance to see it for what it really is. Straight or not dude you rock in my book.

Hey everybody! This last weekend in New York was awesome. The first night we worked in Manhattan at a bar called The Hose. It turned out to be a huge crowd of people and once again they gave us a bottle to ourselves. I am sure by now that you all know how excited I get when I have my own bottle. It usually doesn't last that long and I end up drinking most of it myself and the other models are forced to work for their drinks. ha ha. We woke up early the next morning to make our way to Fire Island. It was our second time being there and it was a blast. They had a radio show going on at our cocktail party we threw and Derrek wound up being on the radio. I got jealous and thought if I took off my clothes they would invite me to talk as well. It almost worked until Derrek realized my plan and quickly took off everything and shook his dick aroud to steal the spotlight back. As soon as I was going to do the same the other model came out of nowhere and copied Derrek. Not long after all three of us were naked running around and fighting for attention. We started playing a drinking game called Dizzy Bat and I got so distracted by trying to show off that i forgot about the radio show. The next day we went back to Manhattan and worked at a bar in Williamsburg called Hugs. It was an awesome end to a great New York trip. I am looking forward to our next trip to New Orleans and the Southern Decadence. See you all there!