• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hair....from head to toe and other topics...

Good post Kaalaa. In the real world we will not always be able to get only the straightest of the straight on here. As long as they are not especially effeminate then we can still go along with the fantasy that they are straight.

Like you I also would like to think that the truly straight models who come through here may still get married, have kids, yet also have an appreciation for the joys of gay sex. And hopefully they will raise their families with respect for gay people and other minorities. If any good is to come from having straight guys doing gay for pay, I would hope it would be that.

Ideally I would like to see the straight models be able to look back on this experience as just a curious itch they scratched in their youth. They tried it...it was enjoyable....they were grateful for the experience and the chance to experiment...but ultimately it was not for them in the long term

Well said, Tampa, you are indeed a voice of reason! I am constantly amazed by the constricted boxes people like to use. Back when I lived in the Bay area, I was amazed at how often gays in the Castro wanted to assume other celebrities just "had to be gay." I assumed it was because of both the desire to fantasize about their object of affection, as well as hold onto the hope that they were part of the 'family.'

I often see teens going through phases--don't we all. They claim to be straight, then declare themselves gay, then decide they must be bi because they are ok with either sex. Thank heavens for straights having kids, and even more so for today's kids who tend to be far more accepting of the spectrum of sexual interests. We have a ways to go, as evidenced by the Ravi behavior and the need for the It Gets Better site, but as blacks can tell you, revolution/evolution can take a long time. After all, extreme positions in both the conservative and liberal mindset prevails throughout the country, and our country has millions of people unable to accept a contrary opinion or position. [please don't hijack this thread and digress to political discussions/debates...]

I just went to the Broke Straight Boys search to look for Jared Fox, and it did not return any results. I'm not sure who you are referring to. Did he use a different name here on Broke Straight Boys, and that name on another site?

However you did not fully answer my question. If when you first stumbled upon the site, and expected to see more guys like "Jared Fox", with his big dick and topping technique, and you then realized that the premise here was to "lure" straight guys, sometimes under the old ruse that David pulled, of having a girl waiting for them, etc., did you not realize that this was not necessarily a place to find just hot guys like Jared fucking and sucking? From reading your recent posts, Logan, you have made it very clear that you are into a very specific type of model, which Broke Straight Boys has only featured occasionally.

Over the years, Broke Straight Boys has featured young models of all races, body types, hair styles, facial hair styles, piercing's and tattoos, with the only common theme being that they were supposedly straight. The few openly gay models were identified as such, and usually were supposedly paid less money, and were not the "stars" of their scenes, but were a vehicle to allow the straight boy someone to fuck or get sucked off by.

I've often wondered about this, and am still somewhat perplexed by this phenomenon of forumites who don't care about the sexuality of the guy's, yet stay with this site whose basic premise is coercing otherwise straight guys to perform gay sex for money. I am glad that the site is so successful and has such a varied membership, but I'm just curious as to the mind set of those who feel that way.

Thanks

Mike, sometimes it is spelled jarrett or jarett, just search for Fox. Or go back to the early episodes, like the first year of Broke Straight Boys

I just went to the Broke Straight Boys search to look for Jared Fox, and it did not return any results. I'm not sure who you are referring to. Did he use a different name here on Broke Straight Boys, and that name on another site?

However you did not fully answer my question. If when you first stumbled upon the site, and expected to see more guys like "Jared Fox", with his big dick and topping technique, and you then realized that the premise here was to "lure" straight guys, sometimes under the old ruse that David pulled, of having a girl waiting for them, etc., did you not realize that this was not necessarily a place to find just hot guys like Jared fucking and sucking? From reading your recent posts, Logan, you have made it very clear that you are into a very specific type of model, which Broke Straight Boys has only featured occasionally.

Over the years, Broke Straight Boys has featured young models of all races, body types, hair styles, facial hair styles, piercing's and tattoos, with the only common theme being that they were supposedly straight. The few openly gay models were identified as such, and usually were supposedly paid less money, and were not the "stars" of their scenes, but were a vehicle to allow the straight boy someone to fuck or get sucked off by.

I've often wondered about this, and am still somewhat perplexed by this phenomenon of forumites who don't care about the sexuality of the guy's, yet stay with this site whose basic premise is coercing otherwise straight guys to perform gay sex for money. I am glad that the site is so successful and has such a varied membership, but I'm just curious as to the mind set of those who feel that way.

Thanks

Mike,
That is a damn good question. I guess I just got comfortable with it. Yes, I have preferences, just like everybody else, but that does not mean that I won't look at anything else. We all have 1st choices and then 2nd choices, etc. You are always generally reading about my 1st choices when you read one of my postings. I know what I want, ideally, but like Mick Jagger said "You don't always get what you want, but you'll get what you need." Broke Straight Boys has offered enough clips that I like in order to keep me here. Besides that I like to read what Slim writes on the boards, as well as you, Jayman, and Tampa, and all the other posters. It is a fun way to meet people all over the country. Some of the guys on here have become real friends and we communicate offline by phone, email, etc. and we are real buddies.

Last edited: