• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Getting Fucked

richardnoggin869

Reaction score
A couple of guy friends and I were talking the other day, (during many beers) and one of the questions of the day was: "Is getting fucked an inherently submissive act?" The person that asked that question was a dominant, but every now and then he said he wanted to get fucked. He asked the group of us, "How do I do that without losing my edge?" I didn't know how to answer.

Now, traditional sexual culture, both straight and gay, equates being penetrated with being submissive. I know that statement is old fashioned and not keeping up with New Age ideas of share and share alike.

So, I thought to myself, self, who better to help you out with this question than the diversity of experience found in the members of the Forum. So my fellow members, can you help me answer his question? Have you had similar experiences as a Dom or Sub? How did you handle it? What did you do? Share and share alike? All your comments are very welcome.

Before we get too many comments here and be misunderstood, I am not speaking specifically of an S&M situation, I was relaying the information in an active and passive relationship role. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
A couple of guy friends and I were talking the other day, (during many beers) and one of the questions of the day was: "Is getting fucked an inherently submissive act?" The person that asked that question was a dominant, but every now and then he said he wanted to get fucked. He asked the group of us, "How do I do that without losing my edge?" I didn't know how to answer.

Now, traditional sexual culture, both straight and gay, equates being penetrated with being submissive. I know that statement is old fashioned and not keeping up with New Age ideas of share and share alike.

So, I thought to myself, self, who better to help you out with this question than the diversity of experience found in the members of the Forum. So my fellow members, can you help me answer his question? Have you had similar experiences as a Dom or Sub? How did you handle it? What did you do? Share and share alike? All your comments are very welcome.

I apologize, I posted this on the wrong Forum and don't know how to move it to the General Forum.

I don't have any experience with S&M. However; I understand it is about being in control to be dominant. So, what if he ties up his submissive and and gets him hard enough to ride him and or used pain or humiliation to force the subdued patron fuck him against his will. Wouldn't that still make him the dominant in charge and the guy who is tied up is still being submissive? :001_unsure:

Copy, Delete the thread, open a new thread on General, and paste.

Before we get too many comments here and be misunderstood, I am not speaking specifically of an S&M situation, I was relaying the information in an active and passive relationship role. Sorry for the confusion.

I apologize, I posted this on the wrong Forum and don't know how to move it to the General Forum.

Sado stuff, combined with Masochism, can coincide with Dom and Sub stuff, but they can exist completely exclusive of each other, just as Slave and Master can.

The only one I've had any direct experience with is in "dominating" a "submissive" guy. There's a sort of compact between the Dom and the Sub that provides a role for each; one guy's script reads, "you da man" and the other one's is "do as i say". As a gentle chickenhawk, I like boys who quite like to be fucked, and occasionally when doing this, or am in the run-up to doing this, I pick up another vibe that tells me he likes to be managed and handled into place and generally told what to do and how. You guys all know the routine, so what am I telling you...

I don't think this actually goes in and out of fashion. There are, as Jayman has noted, lots of permutations. He mentioned the Kinsey Report, where the world discovered in the 1950's that most people are to some degree bisexual. And further to that, once you are involved in homosexual sex, there is the whole area of versatility where a lot of gay guys are.

The Top who would like to be fucked is a little like Broke Straight Boys CJ who is nominally straight but gets off bigtime with a dick in his ass. Your top friend should be helped toward quenching his curiosity by telling him that in order to be a really really good top, he has to have been really well fucked more than once. So that, far from losing his edge, he'll be honing his knife. I've always said that I'm instinctively a top, but that I'm non-obsessive and good mannered about it. It's actually sometimes flattering to discover that a hottie wants to do me :001_rolleyes:

Last edited:
I wonder what it would be like if we could just drop the labels and do what we think would give ourselves and our partners the most pleasure?

I wonder what it would be like if we could just drop the labels and do what we think would give ourselves and our partners the most pleasure?

Tell me about it. :thumbup:

Haha, I KNEW someone would say that as I was writing it. I managed to bore myself so severely half way through that I think I fell asleep for a few seconds, as vintage people sometimes do:001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes: