• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Gay Days Orlando Expo - June 5-8, 2014

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
For the first time we are joining the official Orlando Gay Days at the 18+ expo. June 5th - 8th. I am sure that this will be a very exciting event. If you are in Orlando during this time stop by our booth to say hi and meet one of our guys.

For the first time we are joining the official Orlando Gay Days at the 18+ expo. I am sure that this will be a very exciting event. If you are in Orlando during this time stop by our booth to say hi and meet one of our guys.

Congrats!!!! Something new and different.

For the first time we are joining the official Orlando Gay Days at the 18+ expo. I am sure that this will be a very exciting event. If you are in Orlando during this time stop by our booth to say hi and meet one of our guys.

I have never been; can you explain what you'll be doing and most importantly....who will be there?!:w00t:(besides your sexy self)

Hey Beth. We will have a booth there and as I understand it, we will be inside at an 18+ event that they have at one of the hotels. We will do this during the day and likely end up at Parliament House in the late evening where guest will have a chance to meet the guys at our booth. I haven't confirmed the guys that will be joining me for this event as I am also working on a second event that same weekend so we may have to divide up. :)

Hey Beth. We will have a booth there and as I understand it, we will be inside at an 18+ event that they have at one of the hotels. We will do this during the day and likely end up at Parliament House in the late evening where guest will have a chance to meet the guys at our booth. I haven't confirmed the guys that will be joining me for this event as I am also working on a second event that same weekend so we may have to divide up. :)

Paul and Damien said they are taking a road trip to Florida, so maybe.....good things happen when you dream big!:001_wub:

The expo is at the host hotel, Doubletree by Sea World. Booths are set up in a large ballroom for the regular expo and the 18+ in a ballroom next to it. A lot of people go through the expo, so you should get good exposure. It is so good to hear you will be back at the parliament house.

The expo is at the host hotel, Doubletree by Sea World. Booths are set up in a large ballroom for the regular expo and the 18+ in a ballroom next to it. A lot of people go through the expo, so you should get good exposure. It is so good to hear you will be back at the parliament house.

We are looking forward to it. Please stop by and say hello to us.

The guys are in full swing this weekend at Orlando Pride. Follow them on Twitter for the most up to date info:
https://twitter.com/BrokeStr8Boys

Screen Shot 2014-06-05 at 3.19.47 PM.jpg

Hey Tampa. You're not far from Orlando. Are you planning on making the trip, and perhaps we will see you in a BTS video with Tyler, Paul & Kaden Alexander?????

Stranger things have happened. haha
So, did you make the trip Tampa, and meet the guys and get to see Sha again? If you did, I want to read all the juicy details of your encounter. :001_smile: