• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

Good Pick Jon

This was a great choice jon. The harmonies and the intricate guitar work of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young (think Judy Blue Eyes in the album or film WOODSTOCK) are a joy.

And oops, I replied to the wrong post. I meant the post you made on "Daylight Again" and "Teach..."

This was a great choice jon. The harmonies and the intricate guitar work of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young (think Judy Blue Eyes in the album or film WOODSTOCK) are a joy.

And oops, I replied to the wrong post. I meant the post you made on "Daylight Again" and "Teach..."

You could have used the edit button dude lol. But you are correct. Hopefully they are going to tour again later this year and rumours are rife about Neil Young tagging along after he finishes his current tour. You should hear about things before I do so please keep me informed. thanks

I didn't realise that this thread had closed. Anyway I've re opened it once more. Any takers.. Here's a starter based on current weather topics in the USA