• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite Tv Shows?? Family Guy...

I really do understand, talking on here is like talking to people who know me really well, in this case you guys actually do. lol

what was this forum about again?? tv shows?

LOL :anyone: I know these forums seem to go off topic really easily. wish i had money to come see u in person at one of the events but im a broke college boy that lives in a party school in mt pleasant mi lol

I hardly watch TV I just don't have time I have to record so much but right now I am loving:

1:Basically anything on E4 Hollyoaks, Facejacker, Skins, Shameless You name it
2:Chelsea Lately
3:Grimm
4:Alcatraz
5: The Almighty Johnsons
6: The Middle
7:Modern Family
8:Adventure time
9:Regular Show
10:Jessie
11: Reality TV- Made in Chelsea, The only way is essex, Jersey and Geordie Shore etc.

Thought I would bring it back to tv lol and yes I watch cartoons get over it haha

I DVR'd "Once Upon a Time". So hopefully I will still catch older episodes in repeats. If you're that passionate about it and say it's that good Blake, I will have to give it a try. :wink:

I did the same but also ABC has ABC on demand for free. watched a few older ones. I have Verizon Fios but think others have it too.

loving 'once upon a time'.
ABC on demand provides the last six episodes.
Hulu provides all the episodes from the pilot to last sunday's episode.
i think hulu offers a free week.
while each episode is a separate story, from the beginning the show is a fun storybook.

thanks, blake!

Hmmmmm........I can't put them in order, but I always watch these.

Secret Circle
Criminal Minds
Bones
Private Practice
Clean House
Being Human
Dancing with the Stars
The Voice
Castle
Covert Affairs
Necessary Roughness
Revenge

How about: Downton Abby?

That is an excellent period piece drama.

How about: Downton Abby?

That is an excellent period piece drama.

Oh hell yeah! I can't wait until they put out the DVD, it's going to have all about the history of the castle as well as tons of other stuff!

no real order:

Game of Thrones
Shameless
Downton Abbey
Secret Circle
Switched at Birth
Tosh
Smash
Glee
American Idol
Secret Vampire Diaries
Modern Family
Chemistry
Sparticus
Being Human
Grimm
Southland
And I'm sure a lot of others; I do like my TV! I don't know what I did before the DVR.

LOL :anyone: I know these forums seem to go off topic really easily. wish i had money to come see u in person at one of the events but im a broke college boy that lives in a party school in mt pleasant mi lol

I'm going to be flying out April 24th for pheonix pride! I'm really looking forward to this! If I have any more calls from the guys who run the pride events, I will let you guys know. Maybe it could be closer.

loving 'once upon a time'.
ABC on demand provides the last six episodes.
Hulu provides all the episodes from the pilot to last sunday's episode.
i think hulu offers a free week.
while each episode is a separate story, from the beginning the show is a fun storybook.

thanks, blake!

Isn't it a show that makes you feel like a kid again, answering all those unanswered questions you had as a kid! What happened next? Before? I'm intranced by this show answering all the questions and also leaving me wanting more!:angel:

Isn't it a show that makes you feel like a kid again, answering all those unanswered questions you had as a kid! What happened next? Before? I'm intranced by this show answering all the questions and also leaving me wanting more!:angel:

i had some clever thing to say, but
YES, yes and yes!

I'm going to be flying out April 24th for pheonix pride! I'm really looking forward to this! If I have any more calls from the guys who run the pride events, I will let you guys know. Maybe it could be closer.

That's great that you are going to be at Phoenix Pride, Blake. I hope you have a wonderful time!

Guys and gals - tonight sees the 2nd programme of the new series. I'm not sure whether you've seen last weeks yet over in America, but it was a cracker.

Have seen none of this, however, a relative suggested watching this because they know I love period pieces. thanks for the reminder Jon.

I'm not much of a television or movie fan.
I do enjoy Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, as game shows.
My all time favorite t.v. shows were:
M*A*S*H
Hill Street Blue & NYPD Blue
Any type of historical program, specially dealing with the Civil War and also the Lois & Clark Expedition.

There are so many other old shows that I remember watching when I was growing up and into the late 1980's.
Oh, also enjoyed the Dark Shadows episodes.

Gary In Tacoma

I'm not much of a television or movie fan.
I do enjoy Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, as game shows.
My all time favorite t.v. shows were:
M*A*S*H
Hill Street Blue & NYPD Blue

Gary In Tacoma

Gary, I love Hill street blues and NYPD and MASH is a big style hit in the uk. I once watched Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy on a cable channel and quite enjoyed them. Don't they have massive prizes.

Yes the do Jon. In fact, I am a Wheel Watcher Member. We get points each week day if we can solve the bonus round the
evening before. During their 30th Anniversary Season, which just started on the 17th of this month, each day at the end of
each show, they put our Spin ID number up on the screen and if the Spin ID number matches ours, we have 24 hrs. to log in to
wheeloffurtune.com and claim our $5,000.00. Pretty cool, huh?

Later, Gary