• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite Tv Shows?? Family Guy...

BlakeBennet

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
My all time favorite shows as of today in order would have to be...

ONCE UPON A TIME <= Best ever
SouthPark
How I Meet Your Mother
Family Guy
Futurama
American Dad
Theory of Everything Steven Hawkings
Planet Earth/Green Planet/Blue Planet/Snow Ball Earth.... ect.
Top Chef
Iron Chef America
Americas Next Top Model
Greys Anatomy
So You Think You Can Dance
Master Chef
Build it Bigger
GCB(good christian bitch)
Whitney
New Girl
The Office
Modern Family
United States of Tara
Kitchen Nightmares
Hells Kitchen
tosh.o
Wipe Out
Jersey Shore

there are actually a crap ton.. thats not all of them but Talk about them and tell us what your top favorite is and what makes it top?

Mine is Once Upon a Time, this show takes all of Disney's fairy tail characters and puts them to real life.
"Once upon a time, an evil queen banished every story book character you ever known to Our world. who knows the truth, and who can break the spell?"
Snow white is the main character, but as the story progresses you get to see the start, middle, and continuation of all those stories that end in happy ever after.

everyone from red robbin hood, rumplestilskin, and cinderella, every story disney and ABC own gets aired. very very cool.

Oh Blake!

Once Upon a Time is definitely one of my favorites! I love how they are able to incorporate all the fairy tales into this one story line. It is frickin awesome!
Aside from that I also must see: my favorite top 3
Being Human - I love the macabre
Merlin - I love dragons and wizards (and Arthur is so damned cute)
Grimm

Also on my playlist is:
Private Practice
The Good Wife
Criminal Minds
SMASH - those two girls have incredible voices! (love Katherine McPhee)

For Reality TV:
Amazing Race
Chopped
This Old House
Project Runway
Ice Road Truckers
Whale Wars
Deadliest Catch

For nature and history:
Green Planet, etc, etc
Anything on the Solar System
Anything on Ancient Ruins/Civilizations

And of course, many others, but these above are all my go-to programs.

Modern Family, Tosh.O, Always sunny in Philly and Supernatural. I started watching Super for the obvious reasons and I got hooked. Have seen the first 6 seasons probably 3 times or so. Man I would love to see Jared on here!!!

i stayed up last night watching 'once upon a time'.
have the three most recent ones.
it is very good.

i started with the pilot.
just watched 'hat trick'.
i am now waiting for the next episode.

I DVR'd "Once Upon a Time". So hopefully I will still catch older episodes in repeats. If you're that passionate about it and say it's that good Blake, I will have to give it a try. :wink:

you know I am a big tv and movie guy we even play a game with my friends that are tv and movie people that just blows peoples mind.

but instead of listing all of mind I will list them my top ten

1. Simpson
2. CSI
3. Family Guy
4. Two and a half men
5. Two Broke Girls
6. NCIS/NCIS:LA
7. Hot in Cleveland
8. Who Do You Think You Are?
9. Glee
10. Harry's Law

I also have a few that i love that are re runs

1. Golden Girls
2. West Wing
3. M.A.S.H
4. Murder She Wrote
5. 7th Heaven
6. Batman the animated series
7. Justice League
8. Mighty Max
9. Star Trek: all of the series
10. Mighty Morphine Power Rangers

I also can't wait to see Betty White's new show "Betty White's Off Their Rockers"

I DVR'd "Once Upon a Time". So hopefully I will still catch older episodes in repeats. If you're that passionate about it and say it's that good Blake, I will have to give it a try. :wink:

YOu must only watch from the beginning! lol :biggrin:

All of the characters stories all get run together to explain what happened to make the stories and when they end. its awesome!:001_tongue:

you know I am a big tv and movie guy we even play a game with my friends that are tv and movie people that just blows peoples mind.

but instead of listing all of mind I will list them my top ten

10. Mighty Morphine Power Rangers

I also can't wait to see Betty White's new show "Betty White's Off Their Rockers"

Mighty Morphine Power Rangers! morphing. lol Morphine is a drug used to sedate us. LOL otherwise that would be an amazing show! XD i would so watch the power rangers drugged up! :001_tongue:
I'm just giving you a "Hard Time!:am:

Mighty Morphine Power Rangers! morphing. lol Morphine is a drug used to sedate us. LOL otherwise that would be an amazing show! XD i would so watch the power rangers drugged up! :001_tongue:
I'm just giving you a "Hard Time!:am:

oops lol i know I should have looked at this best other than that how did u think blake

holy crap i really need to start proof reading my typing or at least not type when im out of it

I meant to say "I knew I should have looked at this before I posted, but other than my bad spelling and even worst translation of what I was trying to say. did you like what i picked?

funny thing is, talking to you is like talking to my friends back home it is just normal

holy crap i really need to start proof reading my typing or at least not type when im out of it

I meant to say "I knew I should have looked at this before I posted, but other than my bad spelling and even worst translation of what I was trying to say. did you like what i picked?

funny thing is, talking to you is like talking to my friends back home it is just normal

I really do understand, talking on here is like talking to people who know me really well, in this case you guys actually do. lol

what was this forum about again?? tv shows?