• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite Model Contest

Don't leave me in suspense...........Where is JIMMIE???????:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

Or would it work better if I quietly whispered it in your ear? Hey carking, where is jimmie?

All I can tell you at this point is that he is definitely in the top 25. You really don't want me to let the cat out of the bag, do you? More importantly, we really don't want to influence future voting. It's only three more weeks. Hang in there.

Okay. I wont do this again. But I am resubmitting my top 5 because Austin worked so hard for me to move him up in the rankings....

1. Diesal
2. Austin Grant
3. Drew
4. Jimmie Slater
5. Mike Robbins

1) Logan
2) Logan
3) Logan
4) Logan
5) Shane

So where is Logan anyway? We haven't seen him in quite a while. He is really the only reason I watch this site. Sadly, I am not attracted to very many of the other guys. I especially don't see what all the hoop-a-la is about Tyler. He does absolutely nothing for me. If Shane would tone it down just a bit, I would like him better. The scene he did with Logan (kissing and deep throating) was fantastic! Let's see more of that.

Although I like Logan the best, i love Shane too because he seems such a down to earth guy(like Logan does). And the fact that I love Logan's expression's whilst Shane is sucking him!

1. Tyler
2. Jacob (Tyler's friend)
3. Leon
4. Torin
5. Mike R.

6. Tyler
7. Tyler
8. Tyler
9. Tyler
10. ...get my point...??

castrol!

Have had just 5 minutes to check back to see in a random way how the voting in carking's contest was going, and am noticing to what extent you're a man after my very, very own heart. I'm sure my votes will have to be re-jigged before the deadline hits us, but one model is gonna be at the top for sure. I have more trouble putting one Brokie instead of another in 5th place, after which there can't be a 6th, than I do choosing a No. 1. It's an especially wrenching decision to have to make.

But the reason for this post is to remember, with you, the hot, hateful, abusive, testosterone ridden Torin, with that huge, leaking, telltale boner throbbing in his jeans (well before the trio on the sofa was even unbuttoned). Good for you for remembering. He was awesome. It just proves how hard it is to choose. And what un-usual suspects there are in the demographics if you put your mind to remembering them all.

Time is almost up for this contest. Only a week left to go. Please make certain that you have voted for your top 5.

Favorite Models

My forvorites are:

Logan (My dream/fantasy man)
LEON (would be so much fun to spend some time with him)
MIKE (Always fun to watch!)
JORDAN (Very hot and sex and fun!
DANNY (Wish he would come back!)

I've often though that if I could find just one Broke Straight Boys model under my Christmas tree with a red ribbon tied around his dick, who would I want it to be?

Then, I came to realize, that I'm just like everybody else. I'd want the guy who took first place and got the blue ribbon.

Omg....well...here goes nothing.

I had a lot of difficulty coming up with a top 5, so in the end, i went with a few of the guys who have appeared over the years that may have been overlooked by some. They may not have the same profiles as the austin's, Logan's, mike r's, diesel's, tyler's, leon's (who could all very easily be my top 5...lol), but they have certainly had an impact on my viewing of this site:

1. Preston
2. Corey (from '08)
3. Nikolas
4. Josh
5. I just can't leave him out.....ok you're in....leon!!!!

Happy vote counting, and a great idea...love it!!!!