• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite Model Contest

1.Mike & Anthony
2.Austin
3.Jayce
4.Marlin
5.Giovanni (the new/gay one)

Ajay gets a very big honorable mention
and yes i am aware that i have two in the number one spot but for some reason i can't separate them

OK, I have received a PM from David, and he not only says that this is OK, but he thinks it is an excellent thread. So, let the voting continue. I will remind everyone, though, that only your top five will count. I know that it is difficult to narrow it down, but that was the whole idea. As I stated, I changed mine six times while I was typing the thread. So, for you overachievers, narrow it down to five, please.
I'm so glad that David approves of this contest continuing, as I'm really enjoying reading everyone's list. Some have an apparent theme of similar type guys, and others are so varied. It's always interesting for me to observe the great diversity in human sexuality, even within a very narrow slice of the general population. We all pay a monthly fee to see "straight guys" have gay sex. Yet we have so many different types of guys that we enjoy.

I look forward to reading more lists and then seeing the results a month from now. Thanks for the concept and the work you will be doing in compiling the stat's, carking.

I'm so glad that David approves of this contest continuing, as I'm really enjoying reading everyone's list. Some have an apparent theme of similar type guys, and others are so varied. It's always interesting for me to observe the great diversity in human sexuality, even within a very narrow slice of the general population. We all pay a monthly fee to see "straight guys" have gay sex. Yet we have so many different types of guys that we enjoy.

I look forward to reading more lists and then seeing the results a month from now. Thanks for the concept and the work you will be doing in compiling the stat's, carking.

I am please at the response as well. It is interesting to see not only the diversity and the enthusiasm, but to see how very seriously the forumites are taking this.

I don't think that it will require that much labor to compile that stats because I think I'll just write a program and enter the votes and let the little black box do the work. At any rate, it's a labor of love.

I would love it, however, if David saw fit to send me some sort of token of appreciation for stirring this up and also for letting him know who is the most popular. It could help in future planning to know the demographics of the audience. That token wouldn't have to be much, say, oh, gee, let me think, how about a pair of Tyler or Cousin Mikey's previously worn (and not laundered) tighty-whities?

This has been great for me, a newbie, since it's directing me to shoots I may not have watched... The problem I'm having is remembering who all I want to search for. I have a list running on my iPhone!

I am please at the response as well. It is interesting to see not only the diversity and the enthusiasm, but to see how very seriously the forumites are taking this.

I don't think that it will require that much labor to compile that stats because I think I'll just write a program and enter the votes and let the little black box do the work. At any rate, it's a labor of love.

I would love it, however, if David saw fit to send me some sort of token of appreciation for stirring this up and also for letting him know who is the most popular. It could help in future planning to know the demographics of the audience. That token wouldn't have to be much, say, oh, gee, let me think, how about a pair of Tyler or Cousin Mikey's previously worn (and not laundered) tighty-whities?

Just so you know Mr. Car, Tyler wears pale gray, light blue, or charcoal UnderArmour boxerbriefs. If David can get a pair off him, at $29.95 a throw, I'm sure he'll send them to you. Otherwise I'll send you a pair of mine. You can also find them, used, on eBay. But I agree, it's not the same thing:thumbup:

Tyler's undies

Just so you know Mr. Car, Tyler wears pale gray, light blue, or charcoal UnderArmour boxerbriefs. If David can get a pair off him, at $29.95 a throw, I'm sure he'll send them to you. Otherwise I'll send you a pair of mine. You can also find them, used, on eBay. But I agree, it's not the same thing:thumbup:

When Tyler first started on the site (with Aiden), he was wearing standard-issue, off the rack Hanes tighty-whities. He was wearing FTL tighty-whities on Boy Gusher with Ethan. I have a real fetish for tighty-whities. I can tell you exactly who was wearing them, and in what episode. So, I don't need the $29.95 @ undies, I would be thrilled with the 3/$6.99 ones. If he now prefers the UnderArmour ones, then he certainly won't miss a pair of the old ones. I, on the other hand, could die a happy man.

When Tyler first started on the site (with Aiden), he was wearing standard-issue, off the rack Hanes tighty-whities. He was wearing FTL tighty-whities on Boy Gusher with Ethan. I have a real fetish for tighty-whities. I can tell you exactly who was wearing them, and in what episode. So, I don't need the $29.95 @ undies, I would be thrilled with the 3/$6.99 ones. If he now prefers the UnderArmour ones, then he certainly won't miss a pair of the old ones. I, on the other hand, could die a happy man.

He used those a long time ago to clean the carburetor of his 4x4. Send him a 3pack of white cotton Hanes with a stampedselfaddressedenvelope and ask him to "spit" into a pair of them and send them back. If I thought he'd actually do it, I would have asked him already myself:lol::001_wub:. Let me know what happens, and good luck.

Mr. Car, I've posted this pic before on the forum but here it is again for you. I like worn out ex-tighty-whitey loosey-whities, with the elastic in the waistband a bit fucked. I think whities are at their hottest when they're way past decent, and only really of any use as carburetor cleaners. What do you say?

Attachments

• inmybriefs.jpg
    inmybriefs.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 27
Honey,
If no one better looking than Gary Coleman is waiting for you, turn around and come back!!!!
:001_wub:

carking, your idea for this favorite model contest is really cool.
as of today, out of the 200 or more guys who have appeared on Broke Straight Boys, only forty names show up on the favorites lists.
i would say five of the following will be named the TOP FIVE FAVORITE Broke Straight Boys
in alphabetical order:
austin
Cousin Mikey
diesal
jimmie slater
jordan
leon
Logan
Mike Robbins
shane
tyler

of course, a lot can change in a month.
great idea!

fast list

Dustin lets not forget him
Tyler
Shane
Sean
Jayce
Carking, when you compile your statistics, I suggest you find a way to clarify a vote for Shane, such as joeychuck2's, to determine which Shane. I happen to have a personal interest in one of them, but I won't campaign here at the polling place. :cool:

I've also noticed votes for Mike. Again when not spelled out, who get's the vote?

If you don't want this to be like the election results in Florida in 2000, please clarify the Shane's and the Mike's. :001_smile:

So I was reading old threads and it said something about Jordan no longer shooting????? is that true :/ I see there are two jordan's so are both done? if anyone knows I would love the information :)) thanks

Jenn

I know it's pathetic, but I'm bumping this thread so it doesn't die. Had so much positive response in the beginning with all of the regulars voting, but some of the newer and somewhat inactive members need to get their vote in.

We have about three weeks left. I have tallied the votes so far, and have some surprises and some results that are to be expected. It's gonna be fun!

Thanks to David for his more than enthusiastic feedback and cooperation.