• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite Model Contest

Having MAJOR internet problems. So, I'm posting early, while it's working!!

1. Diesal
2. Austin
3. Logan
4. Tyler
5. Jimmie Slater

I'm delighted to see three of my all-time favorites made the list, and I am more than happy to see Tyler and Austin there as well. I think the only reason I didn't list either of these two is that they promised so much but often didn't give me what I wanted. For instance, Tyler with Dustin was superb, and the tender kissing at the end was something that Tyler didn't often do! Austin was the same, but sometimes got caught up in the passion of the scene. All five guys are tops with me and have been great ambassadors for Broke Straight Boys! Well done guys, and well done Carking for initiating the competition :)

Hi Carking.

Could you possibly put a list of the order all the models finished in from 1st to last?:thumbup1:

Hi Carking.

Could you possibly put a list of the order all the models finished in from 1st to last?:thumbup1:

Since some of the models had the same name, the list is not completely reliable beyond the top 5. Thankfully, the top 5 were not affected by this. I have sent you a PM explaining how the votes were tallied and what the issue is. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Since some of the models had the same name, the list is not completely reliable beyond the top 5. Thankfully, the top 5 were not affected by this. I have sent you a PM explaining how the votes were tallied and what the issue is. If you have any further questions, please let me know.
Carking, I too am interested in the overall tabulations. Would you consider posting it on the open forum? I realize that the votes for "mike" and "shane" perhaps lead to some of the confusion, but I would be interested in the forum's choice's beyond the top five. Thanks.