• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ebola

louis33705

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Please read Mikeyanks' thread of "bandaid 30" and weigh in your thoughts on the Ebola crises.

Thought you were taking a break Louis. Plus wouldn't we be mentioning Ebola on that thread. Just saying

Jon, read my recent posting on my thread where I am taking a break. As for discussing Ebola on Mikeyank's, he posted it to bring awareness of what our artists are doing to inform people of what we are dealing with today. I started this thread mainly to bring attention for people to refer to Mike's thread. This was not intended to discuss Ebola, but for people to weigh in their thoughts on Mike's thread.

Have a good nite, Jon.

Last edited:
Jon, read my recent posting on my thread where I am taking a break. As for discussing Ebola on Mikeyank's, he posted it to bring awareness of what our artists are doing to inform people of what we are dealing with today. I started this thread mainly to bring attention for people to refer to Mike's thread. This was not intended to discuss Ebola, but for people to weigh in their thoughts on Mike's thread.

Have a good nite, Jon.

You're nuts, but glad you're not going

Have a good nite, Jon.
Louis, I've discovered in my "forever" having been on the forum, that threads meander and twist and turn, and I have absolutely no problem with anyone taking any thread that I started or not, into any direction they fancy. It is all of our forum, and I love free association. To my mind, there are few rules here, except that I try to be respectful to all of my fellow forumites, newbies and grizzled veterans alike. Post away Louis, here on the music thread or wherever you like, about whatever you like. Its all good! :biggrin: