• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Don't forget you get access to our bonus sites for free with BSB membership

Mark, I know we have had this discussion before about saving your money that you pay for HSBoys; the site never updates with new material.

It sucks our main provider of the best content on there stopped so that really hurt the site. There is still feeds that update on there though.

Mark, I know we have had this discussion before about saving your money that you pay for HSBoys; the site never updates with new material.

We lost a big feed provider a year ago but I checked the site and there was a ton of pages not working on HSBoys. These have all been fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Our main feed provider stopped so that really hurt. I try to keep that site going but it is not easy these days. College Boy Physicals has had some really hot scenes lately, make sure you check it out.

Make sure you check out the latest update at College Boy Physicals It is included with your current membership. Had a hot update.

guys-at-doctors-office.jpg

Make sure you check out the latest update at College Boy Physicals It is included with your current membership. Had a hot update.

View attachment 182571
I don’t always watch College Boy Physicals but this episode did feature two very hot guys who know how to fuck. I agree and recommend it to folks like me who don’t regularly watch the site.

I would strongly recommend members to check out the classics section of episodes on Broke Straight Boys I have enjoyed lots of those scenes a lot more the recent Broke Straight Boys scenes. They are smoking hot and have gorgeous models that are more to my liking. i have also added many of them to my favorites. Just adding my two cents. Trust me.