• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

😃 Added NEW free bonus site with your current active BSB membership

I assume we are all talking about streaming the Boy Gusher bonus site. I just tried again and the same message came up.

html5: Video file not found

Are you saying your login doesn't work?
OK, I finally got around to looking up my log in info (I admit to using the "Remember Me" feature) and did get into Boy Gusher But then every single scene I clicked on came up "Invalid File." On another note I would like to correct my member join date to the correct one of July 1, 2017 as opposed to the date of the Forum upgrade and also change my Broke Straight Boys nickname (I would prefer "Broke Straight Boys Reviewer" to "Broke Straight Boys Addict"). How do I go about doing that? Thanks for your help!

Thanks. Unfortuetely this issue is tied to a software that we use so we are waiting on their support for almost 2 weeks now. I just can't stand bad customer service and this is what we are getting from them. Thanks for your patience members.
Thanks so much for your prompt reply! I can wait on that, no problem. Any thoughts on my other question on how I go about correcting my membership join date and changing my Broke Straight Boys nickname? Thanks as always!

Thanks. Unfortuetely this issue is tied to a software that we use so we are waiting on their support for almost 2 weeks now. I just can't stand bad customer service and this is what we are getting from them. Thanks for your patience members.

Thanks for telling us this Mark as previously you had said you were having trouble duplicating this issue on your end. Please let us know when Boy Gusher will be available for us to stream as we can do with Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals. I know there is a lot of content there from over many years and I look forward to having access to it’s archives.

Here is an issue to be aware of. what may work on 1 browser may not on another. This issue I just encountered because Google updated and stopped recognizing my downloader.and also started saving jpg images as jfif images which you can't post on the Forum.. Moving over to Fire fox I solved the problem and a second one that developed with Google that did interfere with posting on the Forum but I avoid with saving images on Firefox. So if a issue develops find out if your browser has update and if so try another browser.