• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Don't forget you get access to our bonus sites for free with BSB membership

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
With your current active membership you will get free access to our bonus sites below.

College Boy Physicals

Boy Gusher

HSBoys
http://members.hsboys.com

Last edited:
Those are very good sites. And some of the HSBoys change and rotate content in and out often. So it's a good idea to check in at least once a month to see what's new.

What happened to HSBoys, I signed in and all but 3 of my favorites have gone? Military. Fraternity are a couple that are no longer there.

What happened to HSBoys, I signed in and all but 3 of my favorites have gone? Military. Fraternity are a couple that are no longer there.

I know horrible news but the provider of those feeds discontinued all of them. It was my favorite feeds and there isn't many feeds these days so finding anything to replace them is nearly impossible. I'm so sorry. :(

I know horrible news but the provider of those feeds discontinued all of them. It was my favorite feeds and there isn't many feeds these days so finding anything to replace them is nearly impossible. I'm so sorry. :(
The good news all those feeds can be found elsewhere.

You can go out to the main screen and at the top right next to logout there is support, open a ticket and they are very good at getting back to you. I can access all bonus sights myself.

Those are very good sites. And some of the HSBoys change and rotate content in and out often. So it's a good idea to check in at least once a month to see what's new.
I agree with you on College Boy Physicals which posts new weekly content, and, because of its college boy athletes in need of treatment at the clinic theme, tends to have younger 18-22 year old models. High School Boys seems to be to be older content, but that's fine for a bonus site.

Mark, I know we have had this discussion before about saving your money that you pay for HSBoys; the site never updates with new material.