• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dillon and John Henry

SFPS01

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Actually I think silence would have been better than the 100 times I heard "oh fuck". There must be other words one can express when being sucked and fucked, but I guess Dillon's vocabulary may be somewhat limited in that regard. And when did John take kissing lessons's from Flip? I am sorry but a tongue sticking out of your mouth several inches isn't pretty unless it on a dick or an ass, but certainly not in someone else's mouth and lips. I was also a little surprised at Dillon's lack of oral ability. John's dick should have been all the way down his throat with his lips around the base. Back to dick sucking 101!
I will say the fucking scene was rather hot (minus the vocal refrain and choruses of "oh fuck"). John gave really good and Dillon took really well. Other than for John's cum shot, not sure this will go down in history.

Sorry, I meant kissing lesson's from Brenden, not from Flip

I think for some reason Dillon was a little off... I was expecting a lot from this scene, but the pairing just didn't work, I guess... It seemed that something was really bothering Dillon and making him uncomfortable. Maybe the weird kissing. People were supposed to be teaching Brenden and not learning from him... lol

The fucking part was better and the boys found their way... They are both so so good...

But overall I think the 'chemistry' we talk about wasn't there...

Damn, like fucking an octopussy!:thumbup: I really enjoyed the scene; awesome kissing, although I think Dillon was a bit turned off by the amount and the fuck scene was spectacular! I appreciate the "bird's eye" view and the position they started in and kept for most of the scene. John Henry's cum shot was amazing; I wished the cameraman had followed where it landed on Dillon and the floor though. Still, I gave it a well-deserved 5; thanks "loads" boys!

Different strokes.........I just can't watch John Henry. Tried again. Couldn't get past what he thinks is kissing. Felt sorry for Dillon.

Well, no matter what anyone says, the people have spoken.

Dillon and John Henry have made it to page 8 out of 101 pages.

I'm going to look at it again. This has to be good sex. I mean, Page fucking 8! Dudes.

Well, no matter what anyone says, the people have spoken.

Dillon and John Henry have made it to page 8 out of 101 pages.

I'm going to look at it again. This has to be good sex. I mean, Page fucking 8! Dudes.
Well it's all a matter of taste. Some people have it some Don't. But in truth I wouldn't mind fucking Dillon.lol

Sorry, but I was so turned off by the disgusting kissing I couldn't watch the rest of the scene. Poor Dillon. He deserved better.

Sorry, but I was so turned off by the disgusting kissing I couldn't watch the rest of the scene. Poor Dillon. He deserved better.

You're right, Nick. I think Dillon deserves better, myself. BECAUSE the milk of human kindness flows through my veins, I'd be willing to suck on Dillon's hot dick and lick his hot ass hole, if anyone thinks that'd kind of make up for it. I love Dillon, and I'd do anything!

Well that scene turned out better than I thought. Except for the lizard-like kissing from John Henry, I liked the more macho studlier topping from John. Good hip action and crotch into ass grinding. 4.

Dillon is one of my top favorites and while I prefer his topping, he is truly versatile and can bottom well too. 5.

Scene 3. Lizard kissing and licking got tired after the first minute and the camera work was subpar. And I didn't like that there was only one position with a twist.