• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel-Jimmy Pt2

ballboy

Reaction score
well, 3 hours to launch time (mine), tissue and lube ready. I about to burst just thinking of the vid. I figure even if Diesal isn't bottoming in this one, doesn't matter, if they are as into eachother as the first, it well be great. Definately a two boxes of tissue event.

I couldn't agree more! Just seeing them together will be fantastic! I don't really care what they do!

part 2 lived up to my every expectation, for sure. The passion at the start was exactly what they had shown in part 1. It took Jimmy a little while to take 'gigantor', but when he did, it was obvious he liked it a lot. These two are a perfect pair. Their chemistry is soooo obvious. It would be fun to just leave them in a room alone and just let the camera roll. I think the results would be amazing. Another GREAT job, David. You've got two winners with Jimmy and Diesal. Can't wait for Aug 10th.

YES! YES! YES!!!!! These two are so into it. The little smirk on Jimmy's face when he says that he's bottoming. diesel just has grown. He is ntotally into it and the ontrol he takes, especially when he leans in and kisses Jimmy, while fucking him. This was worth the wait, and what a build up for Monday.

One question, does anyone know "Gigantor's" size, or is it as they say,the camera always adds 2 inches.

Memo to self: get 6 pack of tissue for Monday!!!

This was a very hot shoot. Great pairing. It sounds like Diesal and Jimmy have been talking to each other on an intimate level. I loved how Jimmy said he would bottom and that they agreed to wait until he is more comfortable with the idea. Wow.:thumbup: Acting or not their kissing is making the whole thing look much more erotic and sensual... I wasn't too into the choking thing; but wow, all of the body worship going on in this scene is fantastic. I am loving it. :thumbup: OK, So, Jimmy appeared to like the dick. I can't wait to see where this relationship goes. Diesal if your GF ever dumps you; I think you may just have a bit of a chance with Jimmy.

Last edited:
This is to inform you all of the sudden death of member Denny Bear. He was found deceased in front of his computer with a smile on his face, his dick in his hand, and a Broke Straight Boys Video playing on the screen entitled Diesal Tops. Cause of death is yet undetermined as there was a considerable amount of drool coating the keyboard. The funeral will be closed casket as the corner has been unable to remove the huge smile from his face. Services are also still pending as it may take some time for the swelling in the groin area to recede to the point of being able to close the lid. If you can offer any information in this case please contact your authorities.

I really liked the beginning which was very intimate with the kissing, touching and the removing of each others clothes - very hot. I wasn't too keen on the "fuck that ass" outburst - it is so tacky, and, like Jayman, I also wasn't keen on the choking but Jimmy didn't complain so he must have liked it.

Personally, I preferred Part 1 and the beginning of this one.

Denny's dead, I am comatose.... had to lay down, it was too much. Too much passion, too much thrusting, a hand gently placed on an arm, a hand with a strangle hold...... DAMN!!!! Let's start a rumor that James (Jimmy) and Diesal have tied the knot in Mass. :drool:

David you have outdone even yourself with this pairing. Aren't you holding the standard too high? We don't want to lose you in the rarified air of Mt. Olympus!

Last edited:
By far, the best video I've seen in my several months of membership. The passion and connection between these two guys is amazing. Instead of CJ staring vacantly into space while he's getting fucked, we are given two guys whose eyes smoulder as they stare at each other. The tenderness and care, what is there to say except "WOO HOO! What a ride!"

WOW...this was awesome, as we say here in NZ "HOT AS"!!!!!!!!
These 2 have amazing chemistry together and really seem to be into each other and there are one or 2 lingering looks that did as much for me as everything else.
The kissing was the perfect way to start, yet again, and the sensual touching.....dam these boys are awesome. Definately the hottest pairing on the site I think.
David you had set high expectations with the first vid and this 2nd installment certainly continued to raise the bar. I cannot wait for the episode on the 10th, but to avoid the similar fate of Denny Bear I think I will have to have a defibulator on standby!!! Haha and if only they made a wipe clean lap top, now that would be a money maker.

Awesome, fantastic yet another 11 out of 5 in my opinion......is it the 10th yet!!!!:drool:

WOW...this was awesome, as we say here in NZ "HOT AS"!!!!!!!!
These 2 have amazing chemistry together and really seem to be into each other and there are one or 2 lingering looks that did as much for me as everything else.
The kissing was the perfect way to start, yet again, and the sensual touching.....dam these boys are awesome. Definately the hottest pairing on the site I think.
David you had set high expectations with the first vid and this 2nd installment certainly continued to raise the bar. I cannot wait for the episode on the 10th, but to avoid the similar fate of Denny Bear I think I will have to have a defibulator on standby!!! Haha and if only they made a wipe clean lap top, now that would be a money maker.

Awesome, fantastic yet another 11 out of 5 in my opinion......is it the 10th yet!!!!:drool:

I couldn't have said it better myself my Kiwi friend. :wink::001_smile:

well great minds do think alike buddy.......!!

Don't know about you but my monitor is still smokin!!!!

I was overheating right along with my monitor. LOL The 2 of them together are sizzling!

Sorry, but I only made it as far as half-way. I shall have to recover myself, and watch the other 9 minutes later, when my nuts have filled up again.

This is to inform you all of the sudden death of member Denny Bear. He was found deceased in front of his computer with a smile on his face, his dick in his hand, and a Broke Straight Boys Video playing on the screen entitled Diesal Tops. Cause of death is yet undetermined as there was a considerable amount of drool coating the keyboard. The funeral will be closed casket as the corner has been unable to remove the huge smile from his face. Services are also still pending as it may take some time for the swelling in the groin area to recede to the point of being able to close the lid. If you can offer any information in this case please contact your authorities.

LMAO, I am not sure I should regret your death or be happy for you. I even called 911 for you when I saw the video. I this might just be the big one for you. However; I heard they were going to postpone the Funeral long enough to determine if you are in a coma. All I can say is if you are going to go; you can't go wrong by this video.:w00t:

hotstuff.gif
hotstuff.gif
hey_hot_stuff-358.gif
hotstuff.gif