• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Paul in Long Beach

If I'm able to I will be going to pride in NYC on my own as I am somewhat local and I've been wanting to go to NY so you may get lucky!

Paul my boyfriend. xxx If I knew you were going to NYC pride then I would ask Mikeyank to pay for my ticket to get me there. xx

If you do attend Paul, please tell us a time and place where your fans might be able to meet you, as it is a huge event with probably tens of thousands of participants. Perhaps we can set up an unofficial Broke Straight Boys locale to meet one another. That would be very cool. :thumbup1:

absolutely

If I'm able to I will be going to pride in NYC on my own as I am somewhat local and I've been wanting to go to NY so you may get lucky!

If you do attend Paul, please tell us a time and place where your fans might be able to meet you, as it is a huge event with probably tens of thousands of participants. Perhaps we can set up an unofficial Broke Straight Boys locale to meet one another. That would be very cool. :thumbup1:

absolutely

When is NYC Pride and who's going to get me there? Hahah ... :) Actually, the ticket price can be reasonable when bought a long time in advance. It's the stay that can be expensive. So if anybody knows of a good and not too expensive place to stay in NY... Let me know .. :)

When is NYC Pride and who's going to get me there? Hahah ... :) Actually, the ticket price can be reasonable when bought a long time in advance. It's the stay that can be expensive. So if anybody knows of a good and not too expensive place to stay in NY... Let me know .. :)
Maybe Mike will rent you his sofa. LOL

Paul my boyfriend. xxx If I knew you were going to NYC pride then I would ask Mikeyank to pay for my ticket to get me there. xx

Maybe Mike will rent you his sofa. LOL
What a great idea Robb. I can even offer a discounted rate if Jon and Milla share the sofa. :biggrin:

And by the way Milla, it is on Sunday, June 30th.

Jon, your post is so wrong on so many levels..............................:biggrin:

hahaha jon you're so daring...i was just throwing a curve ball to create some talk but i probably wont go to ny for their pride..sorry to get any hopes up..itd just be hard to arrange and id hate to miss anyone

What a great idea Robb. I can even offer a discounted rate if Jon and Milla share the sofa. :biggrin:

And by the way Milla, it is on Sunday, June 30th.

hahahahahahaha im sure jon and milla would toroughly enjoy sharing thr couch

hi paul i think your a sexy guy and you have a nice attitude including your bod hmmmm but plz dont get this anti gay attitude most of the hence str8 guys have its shit and a cover up love all you guys just nice to have somthing to really get into i love your cum shots to you are sweet can i eat you up love you xxx

As long as everyone is offering Paul some travel destinations, may I add mine? If you come to Hawai'i Paul, let me know! Be warned though, you might "mysteriously" disappear ... just sayin' ... ;)

hi paul i think your a sexy guy and you have a nice attitude including your bod hmmmm but plz dont get this anti gay attitude most of the hence str8 guys have its shit and a cover up love all you guys just nice to have somthing to really get into i love your cum shots to you are sweet can i eat you up love you xxx

aw thank man and im glad you like my scenes! if you have some time you guys should take out the time to vote for each model and give them the amount of stars you think they deserve!

As long as everyone is offering Paul some travel destinations, may I add mine? If you come to Hawai'i Paul, let me know! Be warned though, you might "mysteriously" disappear ... just sayin' ... ;)

.......ummmmmmm idk if that will make me want to go to Hawaii but thank you for informing me to up the security for our next trip LOL!