• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel, Eric, and Aaron

BSBLahv

Reaction score
Personally I find eric awkward as shit, when he's getting fucked or about to cum he looks like he's about to cry or die or something. However, I thought they played that off really well in this episode, especially compared to his first appearance with diesel. You could still tell he was awkward as shit, but they hid it well under Diesal's fierce sexual performance nearing the end ;) IMO it made up for the entire video and then I came.

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?

I just want to set the record straight...I NEVER ever never ever ever want to see Diesal bottom again. BAD DAVID! ;-p But you got one thing right, I am his number one fan!

I enjoyed it very much. Got to see Diesal do some stuff I never thought I would ever see in my life. :) I literally ekkkkked loud enough for the neighbors to wake when he went for Eric's balls and put em in his mouth. =)

Now why didn't those ankle/wrist restraints come into play?

I hope we have Aaron back. I really like him, but this scene was not even close to a favorite for me. I think a Diesal/Aaron scene would have been great, but watching Eric was kind of like watching paint dry.:bored:

We all like different things, and models. Aaron and Diesal I love, Eric not so much.

I just want to set the record straight...I NEVER ever never ever ever want to see Diesal bottom again. BAD DAVID! ;-p But you got one thing right, I am his number one fan!

I enjoyed it very much. Got to see Diesal do some stuff I never thought I would ever see in my life. :) I literally ekkkkked loud enough for the neighbors to wake when he went for Eric's balls and put em in his mouth. =)

Now why didn't those ankle/wrist restraints come into play?

i wasn't going to watch because i'm getting bored of the same old... but you just got my interest d!!! balls in the mouth are so hot. when A and i started having sex, he didn't like balls in his mouth.... i trained him quick ;)

I'm with you on this one Ms. K. I've already seen Eric once, that was enough! He is jsut so boring, and his cum scene is almost painful to watch.

Anyone else find this a boner killer?

Deisal is super hot to look at and seems like someone you would want to hang with. However the sexiness does not hold up during shoots. He rarely has a full erection. This especially true during anal scenes. It is not erotic to someone try to push a limp dick in someone's ass. He has a great dick but I just wish he could keep wood.

RSand88, Eric is certainly not my favorite, and in fact I don't intend on watching this video, but the dollars negotiated on screen are just play-acting. The numbers are decided well ahead of time and signed into a contract long before these guys hit the futon.

RSand88, Eric is certainly not my favorite, and in fact I don't intend on watching this video, but the dollars negotiated on screen are just play-acting. The numbers are decided well ahead of time and signed into a contract long before these guys hit the futon.

But looking at Aaron and Diesal make it worth it. Just cover the screen, where Eric is making terrible faces.:biggrin:

Diesal's ball sucking routine definitely has me interested. I might scan through this puppy.

The bigger problem is I'm just not turned on by anal, either here or in real life. At the most, I find sexy only 10% of the anal scenes on this site. Nothing against David or the models but anal just isn't for me. I watched Eric's other performance out of curiosity and found his obvious pain so distasteful, I don't care to go back there.

Not that I feel sorry for Eric. He knew what he was getting into and he was well paid for his services. The fact that he came back for seconds makes me even less sorry for him that he got his rump rammed. My sympathy isn't for him, it's for me. I can't watch Eric without going, "That's gotta hurt!" It always did for me, and I never had a guy like Diesal Is sympathetic penetration a medical term? It should be.

Eric makes terrible faces when he jacks himself and cums so I'm not entirely sure he doesn't like bottoming. I especially doubt it when seeing him fuck himself back onto Gigantor at the end there, when they were doggy with Eric's head over Aaron's cock. And the fact that he was even considering a double penetration... makes me wonder...

lovelumps,

Hey darling! Hope all is well. I agree with your comments. I think Eric is really a big old bottom boy. He did whimper and appear to be having a terrible time of it, but watching it again, I think it was his way of expressing how much he really loved that Gigantor cock in him!

And yes, his cum shots look painful as well. He is not the first however. I recall a David, a few months back who made all sorts of faces when cumming. And then there was one of my favs, Sean, who made those horrible grunting sounds when he was cumming.

I guess whether we like them or not, in the end, it just makes for good show?

Eric

I think everyone has been kinda harsh on Eric. I think he is a very cute guy and his scene in which he bottoms def lends itself to the overall premise here. Supposed str8 boys doing things they don't normally do. He was def uncomfortable bottoming for Diesal and it showed and I agree he may have appeared too uncomfortable almost like someone getting his cherry popped for the first time. It was a far cry from some of the modesl who say they have never bottomed before and the other guys dick just slips in their ass like a glove without so much as a moan or a grunt from them. If given the chance maybe Eric will be a better top than bottom. I hope to see him on here again.