• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

jamie and brody

Brody and Jamie

Is Broke Straight Boys becoming a site for gays with internal homophobia? Thought Broke Straight Boys was a site for people to get off watching the videos. I've still got some raging hormones and surprisingly haven't gotten off watching most of BSB2. I know its different strokes for different folks. I'm one of those different folks who does not enjoy being insulted. I watch a Broke Straight Boys video then watch an old favorite or Corbin Fisher to get off. Insanity might be defined as watching BSB2 expecting different results.

for all the bitching and moaning when i saw brody's toes curl and saw him look around for that place to focus, i could see he enjoyed it. he had the look on his face that he had working up gusher. points for style and distances. one hot money shot!
for me the big thing is the money shot. the climax. if you have story and want to share it, i will listen. then you cum, ok. if you don't have anything to share then cum and go.
jamie i see what you do. don't throw things at the camera and remember the fucking people out here are who the boss depends on to pay the bills. by the way, i like seeing you do.

pay no mind to mikeyank, it seems all he ever does is find what the majority thinks and try to take the opposite stance and be quite long-winded doing it. He just loves to stir the pot, lol. That being said, this scene was horrible

Any gay man who can watch this scene and get turned on by the denigrating attitude of it has a serious case of low self esteem.

It is really sad and pathetic that the powers that be here at Broke Straight Boys 2.0 have come to think that this is something that PAYING customers would want. If they have any respect whatsoever for us, they will re-evaluate their direction, review all of the videos that have already been shot and are in the can waiting for release, and if they are anything like this -- delete them and don't even bother to release them.

If you want to see a model of how to run your business into the ground, this is it ...

How could such an episode be released?

I don't expect the scenes to be perfect in every detail and I understand we are using untrained actors. That has always been some of the charm and appeal of Broke Straight Boys Yet, just imagine the same scene with all of the whinning and bitching EDITED to leave off the last few offensive seconds giving viewers the "bird" and telling us they hate doing what they have just been paid to do. At least this uneasy to watch episode resulted in two cum shots, and Brody's trajectory was spectacular enough to be part of any July 4th celebration. I can hear the "1812 Overture" now! We haven't seen anything like it since the good old days of Broke Straight Boys-1.:worship::worship::cumbuddy: After all of his protests, at least Brody did make the good times fly!

One has to ask oneself, is all of the "dissatisfaction" due to the insistance on using only "perfectly straight boys" that is screwing up and making enjoyable scenes impossible to achieve? From all the accumulated evidence of all of the new Broke Straight Boys-2 scenes, I think that would not be an unreasonable assumption! Regardless of the director, Clay has been given next to an impossible assignment to achieve. Had David stuck to the same exacting criteria, I doubt he would have earned any better track record in producing pleasing episodes that results in the desired effect, namely "happy fans".

I cannot see how anybody can "REASONABLY" be expecting more patience from the membership. NOW EITHER PRODUCE SOMETHING WE CAN ENJOY WATCHING, OR CLOSE UP SHOP! THERE IS NO MAGIC IN THE CURRENT FORMULA FOR Broke Straight Boys-2 EPISODES!

This episode really "SUCKED" THE "BIG ONE"!

Sincerely wanting improvements in episodes, not insults and obscene hand jestures directed at patrons!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

pay no mind to mikeyank, it seems all he ever does is find what the majority thinks and try to take the opposite stance and be quite long-winded doing it. He just loves to stir the pot, lol. That being said, this scene was horrible
I'm sorry that you feel that way about me Timothy. You may be correct that I can be "quite long-winded" when stating my opinions. But I can promise you that my opinions are my own, exactly how I feel about a model or a scene, and I don't post to just "stir the pot", but to speak my mind.

As I said before, Jamie & Brody spoke in a manner that lot's of real young straight guys talk, and I don't think that either said anything homophobic. To say that you don't want to engage in gay sex is not the same as putting down gay people.

And as another1 said, for all his "bitching and moaning", Brody did have a mind blowing, toe curling orgasm after being sucked and stroked by another dude. To me that massive cum shot spoke a lot louder than his posturing words, and Jamie isn't half bad as a dick sucker either, and when push came to shove he went back for seconds, after his own cum shot.

My opinions may differ from the majority of posters, but I assure you that they are my honest feelings. (Sorry about getting "long-winded" again.)

I cannot see how anybody can "REASONABLY" be expecting more patience from the membership. NOW EITHER PRODUCE SOMETHING WE CAN ENJOY WATCHING, OR CLOSE UP SHOP! THERE IS NO MAGIC IN THE CURRENT FORMULA FOR Broke Straight Boys-2 EPISODES!

This episode really "SUCKED" THE "BIG ONE"!

Sincerely wanting improvements in episodes, not insults and obscene hand jestures directed at patrons!

Sincerely,

Stimpy
Stimpy, you know that I always respect your opinions, and believe that you are as entitled to seeing models and scenes that you enjoy as much as I do with mine.

However please keep in mind that there is a third alternative to "EITHER PRODUCE SOMETHING WE CAN ENJOY WATCHING, OR CLOSE UP SHOP!"

They can remain in business for the folks who enjoy the new product, and those dissatisfied members can cancel their subscriptions.

I took Jamie "flipping the bird" to have been at Clay, not at the viewing public. However there was a studio called "Old Reliable" which our former director David has mentioned several times, as an influence on his filming technique from his youth. Old Reliable would film basically "rough trade" straight guys who jerked off or wrestled naked on camera for cash, and very often they would end their scenes with a big grin on their faces, a load of cum on their tummies and giving the finger to the camera.

It is not all black and white, but there are certainly shades of gray when dealing with straight guys having gay sex on camera for cash.

I didn't see this as a great scene at all, but it wasn't as terrible as many have suggested. But that is my opinion and I respect everyone else's too.

So, how many people here relished getting flipped off and insulted by a pair of wanktard stupids?

I was truly insulted by the conclusion of this video and am seriously considering whether or not to pay $30/month for such degrading insults. This is NOT the only gay site on-line

DITTO-DITTO-DITTO:001_tt2:

Stop the insanity

If Brody has such a problem with doing gay for pay leave. I guess that is what the new version is gearing toward, hopefully Brody does not return since he was so disgusted by even letting Jamie touch his dick let alone suck it. Maybe Brody needs a job at McDonald's cause I guarantee that he would get fired the first day with all his whinning and complaining. You signed up for this stop crying and do your job. Why would anyone sign up to do something they are so opposed to is beyond me you can not make me do anything I don't like not even for money.

They need more body hair, especially below the waist, so they will look like men and not little boys.

BSB2 management hit the low point with this episode! i couldn't believe my eyes. both models are very unattractive. why would anyone want to pay $30/mo. to watch 2 rude, insulting, demeaning,very homophobic kids with terrible attitudes do anything? i know gay bars where "straight" guys will go with a guy without being paid, just to get their cock sucked. however, you are going to have to endure their put-downs,insults and bad attitude. at least it is free, if that is your bag. why pay for it? Brody even had the gall to curse his parents for making him poor. doesn't this creature know that he is old enough to be responsible for his own life? both models are total low-lifes. at the beginning of BSB2, i said that i would give the management until the last of May to make big improvements in their product, before i decide to stay or leave BSB2. as of now, my staying doesn't look good.

:thumbdown:yes please where is the old modles , and i only vote 1 because there is no zero button ...I'm sorryt i miss daves laugh in the back ground , and the modles looking like they are having fun.I guess the part I don' understand is when you vote that a modle is crap or offensive , we see six more scenes of them . Is anyone listening. I agree on bonus sites and older clips ...Oh is bobby and rocco the only ones that have hair....
( kiss lick ):001_tt2:

:thumbdown: yes where has all the old modles gone ? i only push the 1 button on voteing because there is no zero button .... and it seems if you vote bad , u get 6 more vidios of the same stupid stuff...
Where did the laughter go ..Do these threads do any good ?
Oh and I like hair Rocco and bobby are the only ones i have sen with hair ... the rest look the same even there dick .... I would have said cock but that would have made them saound big .... oops :w00t:

kiss lick

here is my two cents. I think alot of the guys are good sports. ie matt, rocco, jamie, zach, tony, and i think the other guys name is brett. Brody sucks you should probably get rid of him, but that is my preference. It is hard to get in front of a camera and fuck. However I tdon't think any of the guys are particularly good at fucking (except for Jimmy), but for the most part they try.

By the way don't think any of the guys are particularly straight.

Below are some of my all time favorites in NO particular order
1) Dustin (RIP)
2) Zakk
3) Jeremy
4) Mike (RIP)
5) Jordon
6) Anthony (Jacob)
7) Jacob
8) Danny
9) Aiden
10) Shane
11) Jason
12) Lane

Iam sorry that was the worst ever (Brody and Jamie). I feel insulted and disgusted you even showed it.

Glad to hear Brody is not coming back for a repeat. He is not a bad looking dude but he did have some attitude issues. Not sure what his problem was since he had to obviously know where he was and what he was about to do. Jamie was just fine and I have no particular issue with him. But there was no chemistry there.

glad to hear that Brody isn't coming back!! now get rid of Jamie and you will be making progress in throwing out the misfits.