• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Daniel & Jase

nedrow1

Reaction score
There is little I can add to this moodie group other than Daniel has an enviable hard-shafted cock and Jasen came like a trooper and finally sucked and licked Daniel's hardon including some fancy double fisting. Both guys were
attentive and delievered nice cum shots. Next.:sneaky2:

This is a real vid of a straight boy learning to suck cock. So often in other shoots the straight boy seems to be very good at sucking...here, Jase is learning. I think it's hot and just what Broke Straight Boys is all about.

I'll join in the chorus and say this was A-ok! I really like Daniel and Jase is a HOT new arrival who seems to have a lot of promise. He got off to an uneasy start on Daniel's cock, but in no time was doing really well. He seems very willing to give it all a try. I'm sure Nu told him exactly what to expect. Wish he had brought Nu with him. :)

This is a real vid of a straight boy learning to suck cock. So often in other shoots the straight boy seems to be very good at sucking...here, Jase is learning. I think it's hot and just what Broke Straight Boys is all about.
I agree Silvercamel, and I think that Daniel is the perfect guy to break Jase in on. Daniel has a big beautiful cock, and shows his pleasure facially, and with the sounds that he makes. Jase seemed to want to go down as far as he could on Daniel, and I also watched his face, whenever I could as Jase jerked Daniel into orgasm. Jase seemed really into making him cum. It was a very hot scene.

I agree Silvercamel, and I think that Daniel is the perfect guy to break Jase in on. Daniel has a big beautiful cock, and shows his pleasure facially, and with the sounds that he makes. Jase seemed to want to go down as far as he could on Daniel, and I also watched his face, whenever I could as Jase jerked Daniel into orgasm. Jase seemed really into making him cum. It was a very hot scene.

Did Jase say that Daniel was good at sucking his cock, or that he wasn't any good at sucking cock?

I'm curious who the deaf str8 boy was that David mentioned?

Totally agreed. When was the last time we really had a straight boy who sucked dick for the first time? I can think of Scott #1, going back to Scott and Gavin, but that was years ago.

Ms. Kianna, Jase was blissful over the way Daniel sucked his cock making is so big and fat and purple on its tippie top and straight and hard along its shaft clar down to his nuts.

I'm curious who the deaf str8 boy was that David mentioned?

In answer to your question dckevin1 that would be Donovan and Brenden on 07/10, 07/12, and 07/14/2010.

This a very good scene. New guy Jase is good looking and like the way he was unsure, and the fact he did not whimp out, but did actually go for it. He did a great job and I hope he comes back for more.

Not the hottest scene I've ever seen here, but Jase appears to be an actual straight boy with no dick sucking experience. It's been awhile since we've seen that. I like Daniel and always have. He has, in my book, the perfect cock and seems to be a nice guy as well.
I'd like to see Jase and Nu together. That would have to be totally HOT! Nu has always been one of my favorites. His whole surfer boy look and his beautiful cock have always done it for me. Maybe Jase will go back to Cali and practice his new found skills with Nu.
Now that's a fantasy.........................

Jase is not new to sucking cocks. Just check out jizzaddiction.com or the the movie Candy Spookie Emo Twinks (I know, who thought up that title?)

Whatever you do, don't subscribe to jizzaddiction. The quality of the videos sucks ass.