• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cute Random Things Found on the Internet

Summer lovin'
tumblr_nilb0oxOYp1qenz6wo1_500.jpg

Just fuck me! I had a friend who used to say, "every once in a while, you just need a horse."
tumblr_noasm193eM1u3is5ho1_500.jpg

Summer lovin'

OMG, Beth. . . I think I'm going to have to go lie DOWN. . . this is just getting a little too STRENUOUS for me, in the summer heat!

Fanning himself (and taking another amlodipine for his B.P.), your friend,
"A" :-O

*"The Strenuous Life", Scott Joplin, 1902 ~

Thanks Beth. I agree with Ambi that this picture is so much "my kind of thing"!!!!!!!!

I saw this pic that Beth posted three years ago and was going to comment how hot I thought that these guys were and then saw I already said that. While I'm getting older, my taste in guys remains the same.

And speaking of Beth, I sure hope she is well, She was one great forumite and I sure miss her wit, wisdom and her taste in hot guys on the forum.

LOL Mikey!

I started to post on this thread today. But I deleted the post because one of the links to a video in the beginning of this thread is disabled. I found out why.

Apparently the link goes to a virus now, rather than to the vid! So don't click on the link to the heartwarming video we are talking about in the beginning. I think my antivirus stopped it. But I got a pop-up warning. Hackers are always out to ruin a good time.