• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cute Random Things Found on the Internet

LOL Will. :wink: That sounds so totally random. But I know you got it from Jack in the wisdom teeth vid.

Lol if he can see a mermaid in the river then I have a shot with Ariel.

I remember Williams little girl was about 3 yo and she asked us why we didn't have girlfriends. We told her that we loved each other. She said I'm glad because I love you both, and I already have a Mom!!

I remember Williams little girl was about 3 yo and she asked us why we didn't have girlfriends. We told her that we loved each other. She said I'm glad because I love you both, and I already have a Mom!!

There's a child surrounded by love!:2c:

You may have already heard the story about the straight friend who asked his gay friend to be his date for high school prom. Here's a follow-up on the story from the young men themselves. :001_smile:

You may have already heard the story about the straight friend who asked his gay friend to be his date for high school prom. Here's a follow-up on the story from the young men themselves. :001_smile:

Tamps - this was really lovely and inspiring!

Hugs,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

It is summertime!
11755880_108956532782343_223338524552360061_n.jpg