• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Curious about something

Without naming names does any of the straight models past or present start to enjoy being with other guys after their experience on Broke Straight Boys, College Dudes, and Boy Gusher or is it strictly gay-for-pay with them?
The director of BSB1, (and Boy Gusher) David, used to talk about this very subject on the forum, and the answer is yes, some do, and quite frankly my contention is that no 100% straight guy could or would return here repeatedly to have gay sex over and over again, just for the money, but some admit their desires to themselves and others continue to proclaim their straightness.

I have a LOT of experience with this subject matter- it's a very interesting question - I'd be happy to share all my thoughts and opinions on the matter when I have a little more time to write
Johnny Robins

I have a LOT of experience with this subject matter- it's a very interesting question - I'd be happy to share all my thoughts and opinions on the matter when I have a little more time to write
Johnny Robins
Please do when you can Johnny. David loved to talk about this subject, while Clay didn't really say much, so I would much appreciate hearing from the third member of the royal club of Broke Straight Boys directors. I look forward to your thoughts.

The director of BSB1, (and Boy Gusher) David, used to talk about this very subject on the forum, and the answer is yes, some do, and quite frankly my contention is that no 100% straight guy could or would return here repeatedly to have gay sex over and over again, just for the money, but some admit their desires to themselves and others continue to proclaim their straightness.

Thanks Mike very interesting and you are right, most wouldn't return if they didn't get into it. It seem like those who bottom are enjoy it more then they would admit.

Johnny Robins

Ok that would be great Johnny looking forward to hearing about it.

Zeno Kostas recently stated something that leads me to believe: Yes, there are exceptions to this thinking! I would say there a many more who are capable of "performing, having the pleasure associated with...but not being attracted to other guys" and still be considered straight.

I keep Broke Straight Boys mainly for the straight guys but some guys here come to explore their curiosities so yes some end up being gay. As for College Dudes it is mainly gay guys now. But back in the day we had a ton of straight guys on College Dudes Who do you guys think is gay on Broke Straight Boys?

WoW. I really don't care who's gay on the site Mark, as long as they don't go too far on the Spectrum of portraying themselves as "Totally Straight" if that makes sense. And College Dudes, it's nice to see the guys interact and display obvious sexual attractions! Most are gay, but there are a few who maintain a very "straight demeanor"! I like that too!

Johnny Robins

Thanks Johnny. We would love to hear your thoughts on this when you have time.

I keep Broke Straight Boys mainly for the straight guys but some guys here come to explore their curiosities so yes some end up being gay. As for College Dudes it is mainly gay guys now. But back in the day we had a ton of straight guys on College Dudes Who do you guys think is gay on Broke Straight Boys?

I still go back to Paul's statement about learning to enjoy guy sex, which doesn't necessarily mean gay. If you want to know who is enjoying guy sex the most I would see Damien, Paul, Kaden Alexander, and in times past, Kodi, Max. There are others and I welcome the offer of "those who know" to name names and discuss the topic. It's a hot one.

Last edited:
I feel that all that answer the Broke Straight Boys ads, feel out the applications and eventually show up for that solo are at the very least bi-curious. They know this is a gay site, so if they really act like their not interested in whats going to happen when they continue to return then their just fooling themselves. I have seen every model on here and my perception is: only around a dozen or so of the guys are truly bi-sexual. This doesn't at all sway my feelings towards their performances, as the majority of my favorite models are very masculine acting. The models over the years who really like to bottom, CJ, Cousin Anthony, Ashton, Jason, little anthony and currently Damien Kyle are all masculine in nature, so this is what the turn on is for me on this site- Two straight acting guys fucking each other!! Except for the obvious gay boys we've had over the years, for the most part all the models I think are masculine gay guys ( like me).

I was surprised to see you ask us that question Mark, as it is a topic that is usually avoided. It is a tricky one to answer as many guys fall into various slots on the Kinsey scale, and my belief is that the regular models here all have at least some bi-sexuality in them. A more interesting question to me, is who are the truly straightest models on the site?

Among the models who've appeared on the site in the last couple of years, I would list Cage Kafig, Adam, and my personal favorite, Ayden as well as Brandon Beal as guys who come across to me as being basically straight, but who have the ability and some desire to dabble in gay sex for this site.

I would also guess that some who've only done solos and no more are also guys who thought that it was for them, but "chickened out" before actually appearing with another guy.

Last edited:
No one has mentioned "Gaydar" yet. I have had my antenna buzzing several times. However, I will not get into who my radar thinks is gay, especially among the newer models. I don't want any of them getting uncomfortable thinking I am trying to "out" them. I will say that one who immediately blew my frequency from boys past was Mikey and his cousin. I could only imagine what happened between these two guys on sleep over nights prior to coming to Broke Straight Boys

This discussion has branched out onto another forum in which I participate, which includes my good friend Grace, from Tasmania Australia. When I mentioned there too, my belief that any man who repeatedly performs gay sex acts cannot be 100% straight, and Grace responded,

"The thought of having sex with another woman makes me feel sick to my stomach, and I can't imagine any circumstance where I'd even remotely consider it. So I agree with Mikey, I believe all men who have regular sex with other men are at the very minimum seriously curious about M2M sex.

What I liked about Broke Straight Boys was watching a models journey from curiosity to full on enjoyment. Not the faked variety but the real deal we saw just occasionally."

Grace captures perfectly my feelings and yes the hottest moments on BSB1-3 have all occurred when a guy lets himself go and we can see the pleasure overcome his body and face, despite his protestations that he is straight.

No one has mentioned "Gaydar" yet. I have had my antenna buzzing several times. However, I will not get into who my radar thinks is gay, especially among the newer models. I don't want any of them getting uncomfortable thinking I am trying to "out" them. I will say that one who immediately blew my frequency from boys past was Mikey and his cousin. I could only imagine what happened between these two guys on sleep over nights prior to coming to Broke Straight Boys

hmmm now you have me curious. TELL TELL! I seriously doubt that any of us will feel any discomfort from this.