• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Content Direction & Quality of Models

Is Adam Baer on social media? This seems to be his most recent picture on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrokeStr8Boys/status/1378796398976638976 .
Where can Johnny Forza be found? Not finding Austin Grant on Twitter neither. And yeah, Paul and Damien are fine!

As for Ryan Pitt, he sure looked older but not older than 35. Those who hated him would not like Men.com's Malik Delgaty neither even though he's only 21.

Ryan Pitt wasn’t my type but I think to call folks who are not into a particular model a “hater” is a bit harsh, just as I fully understand that some of the guys I enjoy are not universally applauded either. Everyone is never going to agree on everything and everyone. That’s life. But there is a big difference between not being into someone and being a hater.

Mikeyank and I have very similar tastes when it comes to models. Not 100% but close enough. I am a little more flexible on the straight issue but what can I say? This is the one site I have regularly subscribed to since October 2008. I have occasionally subscribed to other sites and some Just Fans types. Men.com and Next Door are virtually identical and frankly boring most of the time. Same type of guys and often the same guys. Bel Ami has extremely pretty guys but again, they are very formulaic, and again, that gets boring. Raunchy Bastards and Gemini have had some guys who are very much my type but the operators of those two sites are annoying. The guy running RB seems to be a complete douche and I am not interested in seeing him banging some good-looking kid. The guy who does Gemini does not know how to edit and has been in an uninventive rut for a long time. Most of the other sites people have mentioned all have issues with having a product model they really do not shift from. And I find them boring for the most part. The models doing their own amateur product online suffer from very low production values and often expect too much money for what they produce.

Broke Straight Boys has had times when I was extremely happy with the models and times when the models were not all that exciting. But through that all, I enjoyed the site. The owners/staff respond to comments and I enjoy the interaction here. The production values are good.

Just my dos centavos

TY for then link. It is hard to tell but there is a good similarity.

Mikeyank and I have very similar tastes when it comes to models. Not 100% but close enough. I am a little more flexible on the straight issue but what can I say? This is the one site I have regularly subscribed to since October 2008. I have occasionally subscribed to other sites and some Just Fans types. Men.com and Next Door are virtually identical and frankly boring most of the time. Same type of guys and often the same guys. Bel Ami has extremely pretty guys but again, they are very formulaic, and again, that gets boring. Raunchy Bastards and Gemini have had some guys who are very much my type but the operators of those two sites are annoying. The guy running RB seems to be a complete douche and I am not interested in seeing him banging some good-looking kid. The guy who does Gemini does not know how to edit and has been in an uninventive rut for a long time. Most of the other sites people have mentioned all have issues with having a product model they really do not shift from. And I find them boring for the most part. The models doing their own amateur product online suffer from very low production values and often expect too much money for what they produce.

Broke Straight Boys has had times when I was extremely happy with the models and times when the models were not all that exciting. But through that all, I enjoyed the site. The owners/staff respond to comments and I enjoy the interaction here. The production values are good.

Just my dos centavos
The reason I’m still here is the forum and I’m thrilled that you are still here juanjo. Several long time forumites have disappeared in the last year, including another1, SPFS, and SGVBOB. I hope they all return but I’m sure glad you’re still here juanjo. To me the real people on the forum are much more important than the models.

The reason I’m still here is the forum and I’m thrilled that you are still here juanjo. Several long time forumites have disappeared in the last year, including another1, SPFS, and SGVBOB. I hope they all return but I’m sure glad you’re still here juanjo. To me the real people on the forum are much more important than the models.
I second that. I always enjoy your posts, Juanjo, and I am glad you’re here, too.

Checking the feed here is always fun. And that includes some of the folks I have met here over the years. As for us both still being here, mikeyank, you know how old Jewish guys are - we plotz, we stay.

Checking the feed here is always fun. And that includes some of the folks I have met here over the years. As for us both still being here, mikeyank, you know how old Jewish guys are - we plotz, we stay.

Least you not exclude newer Forumites or other old Jewish guys!