• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Boys Physicals Cheated!

baal

Reaction score
I've been mostly disappointed in College Boy Physicals for quite some time and after they made an Anthony video I was turned off by I'd finally decided to stop downloading or watching their videos. Then they have the nerve to put up an Austin video! Like I can keep my vow with that one appearing and then I find out it's good? That's cheating, sirs!

I've been mostly disappointed in College Boy Physicals for quite some time and after they made an Anthony video I was turned off by I'd finally decided to stop downloading or watching their videos. Then they have the nerve to put up an Austin video! Like I can keep my vow with that one appearing and then I find out it's good? That's cheating, sirs!

They always have a surprise waiting for us on one of these sites. LOL:001_smile:

Okay!!! We will take it as a compliment....there are lots more hot scenes coming soon!!!

Any of them with two 'straight' friends unwittingly taking the gay serum? That's my favorite scenario. The swim coach physicals are up there too...

Last edited: