• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chris from the first BSB shoot, way back when

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Remember Chris? The cute, insane Army guy from the very first Broke Straight Boys shoot?

His present incarnation, bad enough for the haircut and very much the worse for wear, is on a recent episode of the bonus site, "His First Gay Experience". Click on the photo labelled "Adam - Hi Def" and have all your illusions shattered.

Last edited:
I love Chris he was in one of the first shoots D&E filmed and it was a scene that was perfect in many ways. We were the first to film him to my knowledge. Taz and Phoenix were the next very popular guys. :)

Here's a direct link to that shoot - http://members.brokestraightboys.com/go/17/hit

Mark

That was sort of cute but yet hot scene. So when you first saw it did you stop to say my lord what have we done? LOL So is Broke Straight Boys your first venture in the biz or if not what all did you do before?

Chris

Remember Chris? The cute, insane Army guy from the very first Broke Straight Boys shoot?

His present incarnation, bad enough for the haircut and very much the worse for wear, is on a recent episode of the bonus site, "His First Gay Experience". Click on the photo labelled "Adam - Hi Def" and have all your illusions shattered.

Chris is also Little Ricky's brother.

Man what did Chris do to himself in just a couple of years? He looks like hell. I didn't like him really anyway, he seems like kind of an a-hole as a person! I dont know, guess it's a little sad

I love Chris he was in one of the first shoots D&E filmed and it was a scene that was perfect in many ways. We were the first to film him to my knowledge. Taz and Phoenix were the next very popular guys. :)Mark
I agree that Chris & Alex was a "perfect" scene. I saw clips of it on various sites, and it got me so hard watching, that I joined Broke Straight Boys and have never looked back.

I loved his sense of humor, as well as his hot body, and Alex was absolutely adorable. I'll always remember my surprise when David asked him where he wanted Chris to shoot his load, and Alex said, "on my face", and Chris delivered the money shot like a pro. Yes it was a GREAT introduction for me to Broke Straight Boys

Alex & Chris

I had forgotten that this is one of the funniest and HOTTEST j/o shoots on the site. It was up there in the members' favourites for ages.
Chris does look a bit rough in the other site, but he still has that sense of humour and that killer smile and grin. Did he do any more Broke Straight Boys shoots? I can't find him on the spreadsheet. What about Alex?
I wish him well

Last edited:
That far back the spread sheet gets a little shivered. There was so many models and they all only did one or two shoots so some of them fell through the cracks. Sorry you found one of my secerts...:001_unsure:

One of the BCB bonus sites, College Boy Sex Parties, has vids with several former Broke Straight Boys models.

Chris is there. He topped a guy in a vid, and busted FIVE times! One right after the other. Manic! LOL!

Austin Grant bottoms in a vid, and he did a hot 69 in that vid. Drew from the early Broke Straight Boys days is also there. Drew is in several party vids.

Aiden from the Jamie/Aiden vid is also there. Aiden was used hard in this vid. He bottomed for a bunch of hugely hung guys. I felt sorry for him........

Aiden's best work was the Circle Jerk Boys vid with Sebastian...

I agree that Chris & Alex was a "perfect" scene. I saw clips of it on various sites, and it got me so hard watching, that I joined Broke Straight Boys and have never looked back.

I loved his sense of humor, as well as his hot body, and Alex was absolutely adorable. I'll always remember my surprise when David asked him where he wanted Chris to shoot his load, and Alex said, "on my face", and Chris delivered the money shot like a pro. Yes it was a GREAT introduction for me to Broke Straight Boys

I totally agree with you Mike on this one. The promo of Chris and Alex got me hooked to this site. It is too bad they never came back. I had suggested at one time to David to see if they could get Chris and Alex Back for an Anniversary taping.

I wonder if Chris knows about his brother (little Ricky) and vice/versa?

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I guess I'm the only one who was turned off by the boob...

I guess I'm the only one who was turned off by the boob...

Not the only one. I liked Alex very much, but Chris appeared nuts.

I watched his vid from papi.com just because I saw it was him. He actually wasn't too much to take until he busted the first time. After that, it was crazy Chris all over again. "I'm gonna do another one" which he proceeded to do 4 times!

His brother Ricky didn't act that way......

That far back the spread sheet gets a little shivered. There was so many models and they all only did one or two shoots so some of them fell through the cracks. Sorry you found one of my secerts...:001_unsure:

Dear Denny Bear - I love your spreadsheet. It is extremely useful, and - I hope - well-used. I am sure that you and I both wish there was more originality in names...Chris 1 2 and 3 takes a while to figure out!
Thanks for the spreadsheet

Dear Denny Bear - I love your spreadsheet. It is extremely useful, and - I hope - well-used. I am sure that you and I both wish there was more originality in names...Chris 1 2 and 3 takes a while to figure out!
Thanks for the spreadsheet

Thank you very much Centurion I think it has been fairly well received, much more then I thought it would be actually. I hope so anyway. I some times have a lot of time on my hands so I figured I just as well do something useful. But boy you just aint kidding when you say multiple boys names. I never realized how much of it there was until I started doing this. And with no last name to go on what do you use. Dick size. LOL Why that was Chris 7 1/2 LOL Anyway I am glad you like it and I really do appreciate your support. :thumbup:

Chris

Chris is so hot. He looked so sexy in the papi.com episode. From what I have seen, he comes across as a respectable, expressive and passionate guy who certainly knows how to relax and enjoy all the wonderful moments that come his way. He totally rocks!