• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CD: Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Give Me Some Man On Man Love!

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Holy shit, and it's not even my birthday: Michael and Toby fuck, shower and call me out by name...awesome! The scene was great with lots of banter, "shove it in there;" Michael's eyes rolling back and two cum shots that had me putting my face on the screen. And Toby, I'm with you, I would lick Michael's cock too! I would love to see these two back...maybe with a third or fourth...Josh and Ethan; you know that shower's big enough...as well as my appetite!:001_wub:
959-pic-17.jpg

Holy shit, and it's not even my birthday: Michael and Toby fuck, shower and call me out by name...awesome! The scene was great with lots of banter, "shove it in there;" Michael's eyes rolling back and two cum shots that had me putting my face on the screen. And Toby, I'm with you, I would lick Michael's cock too! I would love to see these two back...maybe with a third or fourth...Josh and Ethan; you know that shower's big enough...as well as my appetite!:001_wub:
959-pic-17.jpg
Did ya doubt me??

Glad to see Toby over here! Can't wait to see him bottom! Any chance of a Trevor Spade scene or three! Paired with Sam Truitt and Trent Ferris? Those three together would make ME SQUEAL!

Did ya doubt me??

Johnny, no one had ever better doubt you. As far as I am concerned, you are the best.
I love the angle you got in this pic. There are times when I look super close I believe I can almost see Cleveland!

Glad to see Toby over here! Can't wait to see him bottom! Any chance of a Trevor Spade scene or three! Paired with Sam Truitt and Trent Ferris? Those three together would make ME SQUEAL!

A Trevor Spade scene on ABFT for this week! Now, when can we have a scene with him on College Dudes? JohnnyBluMedia? Anything.....?:par41:

A Trevor Spade scene on ABFT for this week! Now, when can we have a scene with him on College Dudes? JohnnyBluMedia? Anything.....?:par41:
Been putting a lot into building up Broke Straight Boys as well as College Dudes...personally I think College Dudes has great potential...mark, Shannon, chuck and I have all been working on it. You will be seeing it improving as the weeks go on...if you haven't already. And sure...throw names at me...we love to bring back people from the past as well (if they are even still performing and available) thanks so much !!

Been putting a lot into building up Broke Straight Boys as well as College Dudes...personally I think College Dudes has great potential...mark, Shannon, chuck and I have all been working on it. You will be seeing it improving as the weeks go on...if you haven't already. And sure...throw names at me...we love to bring back people from the past as well (if they are even still performing and available) thanks so much !!

Awesome as ever!

Then now is a good time I joined then. Really looking forward to the improvements.

'Preciate that Johnny! And u already know, how much I love the "awakening" you've given College Dudes. I think it's gonna make some "Broke Straight Boys ONLY": members jealous they haven't joined yet.......:ohmy: