• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Dudes Goes Bareback, New Studio & New Models

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
College Dudes is getting revamped and moving forward all scenes will be bareback. We are also shooting it here at the BluMedia studio which means better sets and scenes. We also have new models and I will also be doing behind the scenes on Just For Fans. Here is a preview of some of the guys and some of the BTS I shot. If you aren't a member of College Dudes you can signup at here.

Cheers,
Mark

1332-pic-5.jpg
1332-pic-27.jpg
1332-pic-30.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. That's great news Mark. :biggrin:

I checked out some of the photos in your link and found Scott Demarco. I'm a big fan of his! And I've met him in person a couple times.

Might be a great time to leave Broke Straight Boys for awhile and head over there for a couple months until Broke Straight Boys stops with these unending stupid useless interviews. I only like the initial interviews and to see them come up over and over again is cheap and a rip off.

Wow. That's great news Mark. :biggrin:

I checked out some of the photos in your link and found Scott Demarco. I'm a big fan of his! And I've met him in person a couple times.

Damn. I'm with you. I love this hot guy Scott Demarco. Big Fat Fucking Dick. He is so hot, I even think about him sometimes when I'm not even jacking off.

I love the way, when he discovers a big dick in his face, that he looks at it with such intensity before he decides to suck that big fucker.

This is to say nothing about his Big LONG FAT dick. HE just opens up his legs and lets a hot guy suck that fucker. Then when the guy sits on it, he looks at the guy so intensely. He's knowing it hurts, but he seems to want the guy to know that big dicks hurt your sphincter a little but are totally necessary to dominate another guy with. He just looks and dominates. I just love the way this guy relates to his big dick.

And he's so fucking pretty, masculine, and hot as fucking hell.

I was so delighted to find the guy over in College Dudes

I wish I could meet him twice. Maybe, like at Christmas time, and with all the Christmas spirit, maybe he'd lick one of my old tits or even maybe nibble it a little while I feel his big dick. People get very charitable about Christmas. Oh. I wish.

Last edited:
Very cool!! The big reason I cancelled my College Dudes membership was because of the condoms. Would be nice to see some of the past hotties going at it BB lololol

There will be a few crossing over and yes Richie West was one of them. :biggrin:

Richie crossing over to College Dudes makes sense as he is a college student. On another note you have two tempting offers concerning Just for Fans and the revamped bareback College Dudes Is Just for Fans more or less additional interviews on top of Behind the Scenes or is there new hard core content in it? I'm reading mixed reviews on the Forum about it and am just trying to figure it out. Richie doing scenes for College Dudes along with College Dudes going bareback are incentives to go there.

Richie crossing over to College Dudes makes sense as he is a college student. On another note you have two tempting offers concerning Just for Fans and the revamped bareback College Dudes Is Just for Fans more or less additional interviews on top of Behind the Scenes or is there new hard core content in it? I'm reading mixed reviews on the Forum about it and am just trying to figure it out. Richie doing scenes for College Dudes along with College Dudes going bareback are incentives to go there.

There will be some hardcore stuff but I'm not sure when this will be released. Just For Fans needs more support.