• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New D & E Scenes on College Dudes

nitefly

Reaction score
It appears that David's scenes are now posting weekly on College Dudes I was waiting for Jasper Reed ( From College Boy Physicals) to film new scenes and David said here on the forum that Jasper needed to get back into filming shape. A new scene featuring Jasper was posted on Friday, 10/30. Good to see him back!

It appears that David's scenes are now posting weekly on College Dudes I was waiting for Jasper Reed ( From College Boy Physicals) to film new scenes and David said here on the forum that Jasper needed to get back into filming shape. A new scene featuring Jasper was posted on Friday, 10/30. Good to see him back!
I could be wrong, nitefly, but I believe that scene is an older Boy Gusher scene which was probably around the same time he filmed his College Boy Physicals scenes a while back. D & E was doing some Boy Gusher scenes and the set is very similar to the current Broke Straight Boys set D & E is using. Again, I could be wrong.
But I love Jasper too, and he can come sit on my lap any day of the week. Skinny or chubby, I’m down. :)

I could be wrong, nitefly, but I believe that scene is an older Boy Gusher scene which was probably around the same time he filmed his College Boy Physicals scenes a while back. D & E was doing some Boy Gusher scenes and the set is very similar to the current Broke Straight Boys set D & E is using. Again, I could be wrong.
But I love Jasper too, and he can come sit on my lap any day of the week. Skinny or chubby, I’m down. :)

YES...That footage is from the Boy Gusher days.....