• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Caleb solo

larkster

Reaction score
As solos go, this was a nice introduction to Caleb and his body. Average size cock for a change, but very appealing. Nice firm body and a great bubble butt. Quiet, like most, but he wasn't shy. Clay does a fine job of exploring. I think Caleb would have allowed a little physical contact. It would have been interesting to see his reaction. And if he really is willing to do "almost anything for money" as he says, this could get interesting. :bump:

As solos go, this was a nice introduction to Caleb and his body. Average size cock for a change, but very appealing. Nice firm body and a great bubble butt. Quiet, like most, but he wasn't shy. Clay does a fine job of exploring. I think Caleb would have allowed a little physical contact. It would have been interesting to see his reaction. And if he really is willing to do "almost anything for money" as he says, this could get interesting. :bump:

You know we haven't had a newbie introduced to another model during the solo shoot for a long time; pre BSB2. That would be hot, have a newbie stroking away and in comes Jason, Colin or Darren to walk the new model through the shoot and show him different positions and maybe cop a feel!:001_tongue:

Caleb first of all WELCOME to Broke Straight Boys I will get to the point I am not a fan of Solo's but you where hot I did enjoy you allot. I sure hope that you do stick around and pair up with the likes of Colin or Connor it would be nice.

Iam not a fan of solos, but I enjoyed this scene. Caleb is a cute guy with a nice body, cock,balls, and sexy butt. Also has lickable nipples. Hope to see him back with one of the other cute guys.

I liked this scene a lot. From the small pic of him showing on the homepage for the last few days, I did not think that I would like him, but I was surprisingly pleased watching him.

He is at that perfect age where he still has his boyish innocence, yet a manly presence as well. I enjoyed watching his interview as he tried to be worldly with his discussions about how much sex he was getting.

His body speaks for itself, and I thought he had a delicious looking very suckable cock. When he was on his stomach and Clay asked him to push his cock through his legs, I also noticed that drop of nectar on his cockhead, and I would have been pleased to use my tongue on that droplet of his manly essence.

I like Caleb and look forward to seeing him with another model.

Didn't care so much for the solo, but i did enjoy Caleb and his beautiful body. He is a nice looking boy and my guess is that with long hair, he would look absolutely gorgeous! I really like his cock size, it is exactly the size I prefer. Small enough to deep throat, comfortably, and big enough to make me feel like a woman! I look forward to see him again, and I think Jason would be a perfect fit for Caleb.

OK as solos go and a nice body with a cock that is really nice; not overly large which turns me on.

A fuckable hole too and I would like to see him bottom soon.

Honestly, the solos don't do anything for me so i rarely ever watch them...Caleb looked really hot so i checked this one out to see what he was working with. He has a sexy body and i cannot wait to see him with other models. I just wonder whether he is going to end up more of a top or a sexy bottom like Anthony! :anyone:

Caleb did a great job. He really must work out based on those great poses. His body is perfect in every way. I wouldn't change a thing. Look forward to his future work.

Caleb Has Potential! :)

Didn't care so much for the solo, but i did enjoy Caleb and his beautiful body. He is a nice looking boy and my guess is that with long hair, he would look absolutely gorgeous! I really like his cock size, it is exactly the size I prefer. Small enough to deep throat, comfortably, and big enough to make me feel like a woman! I look forward to see him again, and I think Jason would be a perfect fit for Caleb.

I agree JLipps. The solo itself was kind of run of the mill. Caleb himself however is gorgeous! I really like him! He's very handsome and has that quintessentially wholesome, boy-next-door look that I love so much. Plus he looks very straight. All of which makes him a perfect fit as a Broke Straight Boys model. Guys like him (for me) are what the site is all about.

I also agree on the size of his dick. The fact that he is average sized and not hung to his knees, does not detract from his beauty at all for me. As JLipps says he is a perfect size for deepthroating. Especially for others who are less skilled at oral. haha

I thought the same thing about the hair. lol I'm sure would look very good with longer hair also. However I'm not complaining. At least it's not shaved like a buzzard. lol Caleb still looks great!

I'd love to see him paired with models like Connor or Bobby who could playfully and passionately introduce him to gay sex. It doesn't necessarily have to be Connor or Bobby themselves, but just some good, skilled models of that personality type.

:welcome: Welcome Caleb! :thumbup:

I hope this will be a very positive experience for you. Hopefully it will also help with your financial situation and give you some peace of mind on that front. Good luck with finding a job back home! I would love to see Broke Straight Boys become a good supplement to another stable source of income for you, so you won't be struggling. :001_smile:

Purtee!

OMG! Caleb sure is purtee, purtee face, purtee body, especially his chest and nipples, purtee dick, just the right size, and the purtiest butt I've seen in a while. Yes sir, Caleb is purtee all around! I can't wait to see what he'll do for money, cuz that's what it's all about "in the end!" lol :welcome: Caleb!

Thank You JLipps! So nice of you to think of me, and so close to Valentine's Day too! I hope you get your "perfect fit" as well. :par13:

Jason

Honestly, the solos don't do anything for me so i rarely ever watch them...Caleb looked really hot so i checked this one out to see what he was working with. He has a sexy body and i cannot wait to see him with other models. I just wonder whether he is going to end up more of a top or a sexy bottom like Anthony! :anyone:

Two bucks says he's a bottom. That ass was made for fucking! Almost all of the muscle boys in my life have been bottoms. -J

Two bucks says he's a bottom. That ass was made for fucking! Almost all of the muscle boys in my life have been bottoms. -J

Well shit Jason, feel free to share the stories!:thumbup:

Caleb.... He is handsome and very masculine. His bod is awesome. For a while I have said Scott has the best bod on Broke Straight Boys hands down.... Caleb has just moved Scott into second place. Those pecs are way too lickable. Caleb... Just a word of advice... if you want to learn the business ... ask to work with Jason. You deserve the best.

I thought he was really good, he does have a very nice body and a good personality. Hope he cums back. I hope to see him explore his sexuality more

What a delight to come home to. A great little body; adorable lips that somebody is going to kiss I can just tell; very open to it all; very self assured; and the dick that I just love. You can have so much fun with a dick that size and it so well proportioned to the rest of him. I hope we see him back real soon teamed up with someone who can gently show him the ropes so that he can have fun "earning his money cause he's broke".