• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bye Bin Laden. Where were you when you heard?

The spin has come off a bit now. Bin Laden was not armed, his wife stood before him. No videotapes for the people... This was a hard kill.

But nobody of us will have to risk ever to become the victim a hostage situation by a terror group demanding... the release of Osama Bin Laden from a US prison.

I do oppose the death penalty because it's murder too; and more than onces wrongful killing. But what good did Osama Bin Laden this world?

The peaceful demonstrations in Tunisia and Egypt proofed Osama Bin Laden wrong and they were effective in weeks...

This is war. Bin Laden was a commander of the enemy forces, not the head of state. He said he'd never be taken alive. There were guns in the room he was in.

There is no question he should have been shot dead the moment the soldiers saw him.

And I'm not sure it was deliberate spin that resulted in the false first story as it was a rushed debriefing a half a world away. As things settled down and the assault team's actions could be reviewed, the story was quickly straightened out. There was something nice about World War II or even Vietnam, when you didn't know the results of a battle for a few days. Real time monitoring of the action is bound to give you a skewed perspective.

The only other option for handling Osama bin Laden would be to bring him to the United States and put him on Dancing With The Stars, with Ru Paul as his dance partner. Have him work for Gary Busey on Celebrity Apprentice. Make him the houseboy for the cast of The Jersey Shore. Unfortunately, these would all be defined as torture under the Geneva Convention.

:001_rolleyes:

Fuck him. He's a mass murderer. Make him marry Lindsay Lohan, and be responsible for keeping her drug-free and her pussy shaved. Any sexually transmitted diseases he acquires, he's on his own.

Last edited:
The SEALs

I'm sure most of you have seen this photo of SEAL training, but it kept going through my head and needed to be shared.

Here's a link to all 23 pix. These guys are perfect Americans.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleries/2864/1/

Attachments

• img-article---navy-seals-gallery-launch_173853498093.jpg
    img-article---navy-seals-gallery-launch_173853498093.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 20