• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Just when you think it cant get worse... turn on Fox News..

418269_503211316372187_730868236_n.jpg

We don't get national news anymore. We get propaganda and drama. They all work toward their own goals and attack the political party that has opposing goals. Fox attacks the democrats and supports the republicans while NBC, ABC, and CBS do the opposite. It's pretty much all propaganda these days. It is to the point that I rarely watch national news and just stick to the locals. You can't trust the news from the above listed stations or CNN either. They are too caught up in their own agendas and ratings to be trusted. It isn’t fair to just blast one of them when they all seem to be doing the same thing, just for different purposes. Remember, all national news these days is slanted one way or the other. Carefully research what is said before you judge.

We don't get national news anymore. We get propaganda and drama. They all work toward their own goals and attack the political party that has opposing goals. Fox attacks the democrats and supports the republicans while NBC, ABC, and CBS do the opposite. It's pretty much all propaganda these days. It is to the point that I rarely watch national news and just stick to the locals. You can't trust the news from the above listed stations or CNN either. They are too caught up in their own agendas and ratings to be trusted. It isn’t fair to just blast one of them when they all seem to be doing the same thing, just for different purposes. Remember, all national news these days is slanted one way or the other. Carefully research what is said before you judge.

but its nowhere nearly as dedicated as fox news. they are certainly champions of propoganda. They could have taught Nazi Germany a thing or two.

and they made the lemons grow! but who built the roads? and like any business without the customers, they could never have built it themselves. invester and customers and a transportation system played an important role in building things!

Last edited:
Fox in particular will never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

how many times have you heard a successful person say i did this without the help and support of parents, teachers and those who believed in me!?

Or if the customers drove to your business to buy your product or service...did you build the roads and highways they drove in on? Did you build the bridges? Did you put up the cell phone towers that allowed them to call and place an order? Did you build the internet? Did you process and clean the drinking water that comes out of the tap that allows you to run a clean and safe business?

Fair and balanced bs

The poiicy of FOX NEWS is to INVENT AS YOU RIGHT YOUR NEWS ITEM! Then you don't have to worry about getting your facts straight when you invented them in the first place!

Hardly a news source at that,

Stimpy

there is use to be a word for inventing the truth. now there is a term, 'fox news'!

Here's another example of the "No Spin Zone" that is getting quite a bit of coverage right now. A Fux (sic) News host is interviewing an author about a book that she has never read. Then she is slamming him for his views and bias against Christ and Christianity...in his book...which again by the merciful end of the interview she obviously has never read. All this because he is Muslim. She even starts to read him some hate mail coming in over the live Twitter feed. It's so outrageous that it's comical.

Again Fux News and their "newscasters" and commentators (like Bill O'Reilly among others) takes themselves so seriously. They really believe that they are practicing fair and impartial serious journalism that the rest of the world should take very seriously. And then of course the world should just be in awe of their intellectual brilliance.

I've watched the full 9+ minute interview and it just leaves you shaking your head. haha As I say... Check this out to see what has people talking (in regards to Fux News) right now.

Just in case you think that poor Fux News was unfairly edited...
Or if you just want to see more of the train wreck...lol...here's the full interview.