• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BTS coming up January 2 - Where In The World Is Abram Hoffer?

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
This is the preview blurb and pic:

"Check out this BTS video as our guys have a little bit of fun on their last trip out to Florida!"

1550-video.jpg

Abram is no "pretty pinup boy", but has one of the hottest bodies I've seen on Broke Straight Boys, as well as a nice sized dick and a real straight boy persona, plus he seems to be a smart college boy, so if I were forty years younger and if Abram was a tad gayer, he would be great marriage material :cool:, but alas I am still looking forward to his BTS and then his upcoming naked fucking and sucking scenes in the New Year.

Between the three cute newbies and the return of Abram, I have a lot to look forward to for the first time in a long time on Broke Straight Boys :smiley-love021: :thumbup:

Well... Their "last" trip could actually mean their latest or most recent trip to Florida. :)

Twas my thought exactly, Tamps. I am wishin and ahopin that is a correct interpretation of the BTS promo. Didn't they already release a twitter pic of Abram in a scene?

t.

Yes I think they did but I don't remember with who. I sure hope he has a few...I men a lot of scenes in the can.