• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

More Abram Cumming Up !!!!

Coming February 21 - Abram Hoffer Fucks Chandler Scott

I see we have Abram back next Saturday and while I'm thrilled to see another Abram scene in the queue, I am disappointed with the choice of his scene partner. With a bunch of pretty boys in the stable like Gage Owens, Tanner, Brandon, Jesse and the new Tyler, Chandler is not the guy I was hoping for, but he is a bottom and will assumedly give Abram the opportunity to do what he does best and that is an aggressive hard dominant performance from one of the straighter appearing guys currently on the site. :thumbup1:

1535-cover.jpg

Im really excited to see Abram in a New outing. But I'm disappointed to see that Chandler is his Partner.' He's a fine performer but certainly not my Favorite. Struggle to find what others see in him. Something for everyone I guess. Not my cup of cocoa though.

Im really excited to see Abram in a New outing. But I'm disappointed to see that Chandler is his Partner.' He's a fine performer but certainly not my Favorite. Struggle to find what others see in him. Something for everyone I guess. Not my cup of cocoa though.
We agree 100%!

I, like another member who is consistent in his pleas to "save the tops", appreciate Abrams skills on top. However, I have to say that I did enjoy watching him bottom (although temporarily, then resumed his top role) here on Broke Straight Boys I go with anything that Broke Straight Boys puts out there in its effort to please the variety of members' hopes and fantasies. So, if Abram agrees to bottom again, I say "Bring it on!" He may find that it does feel good to get a taste of what he so expertly dishes out. And, he might learn a few tricks to use in his own top performances.

Oh, and Johnny, I go with your suggestion of Tanner!!!

:smiley-sex020:

I have to say I really don't like that saying..Ripe that asshole apart...Just trying to sound like a tough guy..Just saying.:sun:

Well. I'm just saying. Anything that happens to a straight guy is hot to me. I just love the HOT fuckers. So if someone fucks Abram again, that's not really a disaster for me. (They HARDLY fucked him the last time. Around here, he'd still be classified as an ass virgin!)

But, I LOVE the way Abram dominates a bottom. That's hard to replace because you don't see such dominate personalities very often. Abram's attitude seems to be that he's way too busy to be busting his nuts and fucking people, but IF he DOES take some time out to do this, he's going to tear a fucking ass up, and bust his nuts all over the ROOM. The only time I EVER considered rating him less than a 5 was when he let Devon Felix up because he acted like the hard fucking hurt his Big Boy Ass. I should have marked him a 4 then, but I couldn't bring myself to do it because his dick was so fucking hard. Oh Abram! I feel like fucking Abram again is kind of like having two dips of really great ice cream and throwing one of them on the floor. What you have left in the scene is still good, but not AS good as the two dips would have been. Fucking Abram would be hot, if it could be done right, but why throw one dip on the floor.

Another point, I would like to mention is that that Hotttttt little Tyler Griffin has just demonstrated how hot it is when a bottom that actually LOVES being fucked gets fucked by a qualified dick that's hung on an attitude that knows how to slam it. A scene where Abram is fucking Tyler is the primary justification for creating the whole universe. Such a fucking would make the whole undertaking seem worthwhile, and doubtlessly prove that there DEFINITELY is a God. Case closed.

Just saying. I don't know.

Love how you put it StuddAndy!! Great comments! Got me to chuckle, too! Case closed!!