• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bobby: Bring Him Back for More Scenes

Does the forum want to see more of Bobby?

• Yes please, bring Bobby back for more episodes.

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • No, wish him luck and send him on his way.

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
BOBBY IS BACK!!! YAY!!!! however I'm profoundly disappointed that he is paired with Jimmy. UGH!!! Now he is about to get the lowest rating ever just because he's in a scene with Jimmy. Why does the management love Jimmy so much? I thinks it's diabolical, that after a huge outpouring of Bobby support that they foist Jimmy upon us AGAIN! But whatever the circumstances, I'm extremely happy to see the sweet adorable Bobby again!!!

:dancingpenis::dancingpenis::dancingpenis:

I'm hoping he'll pull Jimmy into the 4's rather than the other way around. If these poll results are anything to go by it's clear El Bobby is a very popular little guy with considerable ratings clout. It wouldn't hurt if everyone who voted yes gave the scene a 5 as a thankyou to Broke Straight Boys

The only thing J does is fuck, so obviously that's what's gonna happen. I personally am gonna like seeing baby Bob loving an admittedly attractive dick up his backside.

As far as I'm concerned the main joy will come from seeing that cute-assed little dude back here again. Thanks TonyT for doing the first shout-out in "Bobby oh Bobby!", and management for not making a serious personnel mistake.

The Grinch

:dancingpenis::dancingpenis::dancingpenis:
As far as I'm concerned the main joy will come from seeing that cute-assed little dude back here again. Thanks TonyT for doing the first shout-out in "Bobby oh Bobby!", and management for not making a serious personnel mistake.

Abso-Bobby-lutely, Slim,
I can't wait to see my favorite boy return, even if he is paired off with "The Grinch." This will be one scene I am not going to miss!! And, yes, JLipps, I will post what I think of Jimmy's performance! I want to see if he's really trying, or just plain trying!:biggrin:

I'm very happy to see Bobby coming back in another scene. I'm even happier though that he is growing his hair out again. And for those really concerned about his weight...yes, he's looking very svelte again.

I'm very happy to see Bobby coming back in another scene. I'm even happier though that he is growing his hair out again. And for those really concerned about his weight...yes, he's looking very svelte again.

OR.......it is an old scene, from before he ever got his hair cut??????

Knock yourself out TEQUILA. It's one shoot I don't plan to watch! I'm not that enamored of either boy.

Thanks?

OR.......it is an old scene, from before he ever got his hair cut??????

Thanks for putting that thought into my head, Ms. K.!!! Party pooper!!! LOL!:thumbdown:

Knock yourself out TEQUILA. It's one shoot I don't plan to watch! I'm not that enamored of either boy.

I'm sorry, JLipps! Don't be angry! "You know I love you more than my luggage!":biggrin:

Angry?? LOL Never! Not with a fellow Austinite! I'm more upset because you still live in Austin, and I don't! Damn, how I miss my beloved overgrown, overpriced, traffic snarled, and bigoted Austin!

Bobby Yes!!!!!!!! ..................Jimmy again? :-( Its too boring with Jimmy, we all know all he is going to do, what is the point? I have no idea why they don't give him an option of doing more, or let him move on