• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Newest Model - Bobby Ford?

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I was looking at the Models Page - Models - Arranged Newest To Oldest and it shows the newest as:

Bobby Ford Added February 23, 2020

477.jpg

Height: 5.9 (175cm)
Weight: 155 (70 kg)
Shoe: 10 US (44 EU)
Cock: 6.5 (17cm) Cut

In his own words:
"I am here because I am desperate for money. I never thought I would do anything like this but you only live once."

Our comments:
"Bobby seems really shy. He is a very polite guy with a nice country accent. You could tell from his nervousness that this was a challenge for him."

---------------------------------------------

In member's comments, it is said by someone that this is a picture of John Henry. Is this a new boy or is it John Henry and why has he been added to the model page. I am very confused????

Not sure what happened or why that is there but this has been fixed
As you teased us, will there be an upcoming model named Bobby Ford with that description? :tongue:

I love that he said, "I am here because I am desperate for money. I never thought I would do anything like this but you only live once."

That's my kind of Broke Straight Boys! :biggrin:

I thought the name Bobby Ford seem familiar. Back on December 7, 2018, I message to support asking who is Bobby Ford? I recognized it was a picture of John Henry. The picture was replaced with one of Charles Owens.
A strange bug! Back after 14 months!