• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bobby: Bring Him Back for More Scenes

Does the forum want to see more of Bobby?

• Yes please, bring Bobby back for more episodes.

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • No, wish him luck and send him on his way.

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Bobby turned up for his last shoots, after a hiatus, with a buzz cut and a couple of extra kilos, neither of which conditions are normally thought of as permanent. This poll is to test whether the forum would like to have him back on the couch for more episodes, or prefers to leave it as it is and wish him well in his post Broke Straight Boys existence. I definitely would love to see much more of him, cut or curly, pumped or plump. His appearances make the site a happier place.

Last edited:
Slim I join to your wish for Bobby's coming back.The sooner the better.

in case someone post before i can post my comments, let me say, me three.
more bobby, please!

That would be a no no!

Neither would I, Ms. K., although I would have voted to bring Bobby back anyway. I don't know if you remember, but Team Bobby used to be my avatar before I switched to Michael J. Fox. I sure do miss Bobby's smile and engaging personality!:drool::001_tongue:

Bring him back. The more the merrier. Variety is the spice of life.

I want to change my vote to "Bring him back". I accidentally voted no to wish him luck and send him on his way but it was on accident. Slimmie can you change my vote for me?

I thinks Bobby is a lot of fun to watch. Sure bring him back. He's great.

I want to change my vote to "Bring him back". I accidentally voted no to wish him luck and send him on his way but it was on accident. Slimmie can you change my vote for me?

Abe you total sweetie. I purposely created the poll as a secret ballot so no one would have to feel he/she needed subsequently to defend his or her vote . The fact that you've fessed up to the single no vote is very adorable. I promise you that I'll get you into the yes column. Stéphane and I are very tight, almost besties, and he will do it if I ask him to. He'll change your vote for you (well, really for me, but...), won't you bomec?

Steve? Steve? Did I go overboard on the bestie thing? Scorpio? Are you there?

Hey guys. I just changed Abe's vote to a yes :) Now let's bring Bobby back! hehe We are besties indeed :)

Abe you total sweetie. I purposely created the poll as a secret ballot so no one would have to feel he/she needed subsequently to defend his or her vote . The fact that you've fessed up to the single no vote is very adorable. I promise you that I'll get you into the yes column. Stéphane and I are very tight, almost besties, and he will do it if I ask him to. He'll change your vote for you (well, really for me, but...), won't you bomec?

Steve? Steve? Did I go overboard on the bestie thing? Scorpio? Are you there?

Abe, it only took Scorpio a couple of minutes to change you to Yes and add his own vote.

We're in touch with a bunch of good guys from Blu on this forum, but I love Scorpio by far the best. I know Mark and Chuck will understand that. They probably feel the same. Everyone will have his own opinion, but to me this guy is the glue that holds the site together. He's my ideal "good guy", responsive, generous, creative, laid back, brilliant, principled, dependable. And hot as fuck.

Thanks from Abe and me beau mec.

Abe, it only took Scorpio a couple of minutes to change you to Yes and add his own vote.

We're in touch with a bunch of good guys from Blu on this forum, but I love Scorpio by far the best. I know Mark and Chuck will understand that. They probably feel the same. Everyone will have his own opinion, but to me this guy is the glue that holds the site together. He's my ideal "good guy", responsive, generous, creative, laid back, brilliant, principled, dependable. And hot as fuck.

It doesn't hurt that Scorpio is also a hottie! :001_tt1:

Thank you Scorpio, and thank you Slimmie! I can tell you that Scorpio is quite the sneaky sly guy, and very quick. Among some other great attributes for being your beau mec I'd say. :thumbup:

I agree with what has already been said and vote, bring him back..

Why do we have to vote to bring back Bobby in the first place? If he's good, management likes him and he's popular with the membership, then for pete's sake bring him back - end of story! I think he is going to have stiff competition from the newbies, like Cliff, Kurt and AJ. Let the games begin!

It doesn't take a brain scientist to figure that Bobby is gooood. So please bring him back - he's quality!