• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bobby: Bring Him Back for More Scenes

Does the forum want to see more of Bobby?

• Yes please, bring Bobby back for more episodes.

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • No, wish him luck and send him on his way.

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
Why do we have to vote to bring back Bobby in the first place? If he's good, management likes him and he's popular with the membership, then for pete's sake bring him back - end of story! I think he is going to have stiff competition from the newbies, like Cliff, Kurt and AJ. Let the games begin!

This poll was set up because Mark posted a few days ago that he wasn't sure about Bobby, that his most recent scenes hadn't been all that great. I wanted to check the forum to see if Bobby had the love from you guys that I feel for him.

I think Mark was teasing us though. I bet he knew all the time he was gonna get Bobby back, and for that matter Scorpio has all but said so.
Hallelujah.

And thank you all, guys and girls, for voting. If anyone else wants to add a vote or a comment it sure won't hurt.

Looks like you're coming back kid...

Here are some sugary Pierre et Gilles homoerotic Bobby-fantasies. They were doing Bobby-art before they'd even heard of you

Attachments

• marinero.jpg
    marinero.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Jean_Paul_Gaultier_Le_Male_face_m.jpg
    Jean_Paul_Gaultier_Le_Male_face_m.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 20
  • pierre-et-gilles3.jpg
    pierre-et-gilles3.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 22
You guys are just the best.....my Bobby coming back.....where the hell are my heart pills ....haven't had to take one since he left.....thanks so much for this fun!!!!!

We should throw a party and celebrate - no booze, drugs, cigarettes or poppers. Just pure unadulterated fun.

We should throw a party and celebrate - no booze, drugs, cigarettes or poppers. Just pure unadulterated fun.

Angel, am I picking up some irony there? Or is that really your idea of a good time? Don't knock parties with no booze, drugs, cigarettes or poppers though; I can tell ya, I've been to several without any of those things that were HOT.

:dancingpenis::dancingpenis::dancingpenis:

You're the BEST!

Slim,
You're my hero! You're Supermam, Batman, Green Lantern, and all those other sexy super heroes COMBINED! I love you for being instrumental in bringing back one of my favorite Broke Straight Boys models! I can already see his smile; and delight in his playful attitude! I can't wait! Thanks, Slim!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Another oops!

thanks to Mark, also!!! If I ever said anything bad about you, I take it all back!!! Can you tell I'm a really happy camper?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I hate to throw cold water on the jubilation here, but nowhere did I read that Bobby is actually being brought back. Slim set up the vote, we overwhelmingly said "yes", Scorpio fixed a miscast vote, but I didn't see any affirmation that Bobby is filming any new scenes.

If I missed something, please let me know, as Bobby was an adorable fresh faced kid, who seemed to be on his way to stardom here, and I'd love to see him get another opportunity to "shine" on Broke Straight Boys :thumbup:

mike, it was something Scorpio said in one of his posts that made me think we could possibly breathe a sigh of relief. On the other hand you know me better than even a lot of my genetic family, and may have put your finger on one of my weaknesses: an enthusiasm that sometimes needs a little curbing. But I got the vibe. The vibe came from Scorpio (I'll scroll back and try to find it), and I feel good about my Scorpio vibes given that we're more or less officially besties :)

Though I maybe wrong but when I look at the Oct 15th update, I think recognizing Bobby with his hair grown a little bit longer.If it is not him after all he sure looks like Bobby.Please let it be him!!!

It looks as much like Rocco as Bobby to me, tipping a little toward Bobby. But realistically I think it's a really potentially hot newbie. No bad thing, especially considering who he's paired with!

I'm NOT sorry I got caught up in your enthusiasm, Slim! I'm still hoping that Bobby will be back! And you're still my hero!

It looks as much like Rocco as Bobby to me, tipping a little toward Bobby. But realistically I think it's a really potentially hot newbie. No bad thing, especially considering who he's paired with!
Could be Rocco as well Slimmie or a newbie like you say.Can hardly wait to find out.Maybe Broke Straight Boys is searching for lookalikes now to meet us half way

I think it is a newbie, but Colin did say he did a shoot with Rocco. If that is Rocco, he has had a FANTASTIC makeover.:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

I think it is a newbie, but Colin did say he did a shoot with Rocco. If that is Rocco, he has had a FANTASTIC makeover.:001_tt1::001_
I was curious when I first saw the small images of the two participants in our next update, and I downloaded the pic and blew it up, and it is Rocco. His hair is not back to the long beautiful brown locks that I initially fell in love with at the launch of BSB2, but I know my Rocco, and when we see his sly smile and his big beautiful cock on display in approximately 12 hours, we will see the new and hopefully improved Rocco with his FANTASTIC makeover. :001_tt2::001_tongue::tongue_smilie:

I was curious when I first saw the small images of the two participants in our next update, and I downloaded the pic and blew it up, and it is Rocco. His hair is not back to the long beautiful brown locks that I initially fell in love with at the launch of BSB2, but I know my Rocco, and when we see his sly smile and his big beautiful cock on display in approximately 12 hours, we will see the new and hopefully improved Rocco with his FANTASTIC makeover. :001_tt2::001_tongue::tongue_smilie:

Definitely Rocco, you can tell from his narrower and less muscular chest and pecs. Plus, Rocco has bigger nips than Bobby does, and those are definitely Rocco nips if I ever seen any. :001_tongue:

as if you need one more confirmation, that is rocco for sure.
colin and rocco should be smoking hot.
still waiting for bobby!

Bring him back. His personality and playfulnees made him good for the site

I believe that Bobby is a lot more cheerful than Rocco. I know that he has a contagious smile and is more perky. Rocco though has the dick - its long and thick. Bobby, well, maybe above average.

I believe that Bobby is a lot more cheerful than Rocco. I know that he has a contagious smile and is more perky. Rocco though has the dick - its long and thick. Bobby, well, maybe above average.

And you can't deny that the two of them together makes for great scenes.:thumbup1::thumbup: