• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake and Lucas

Hey, guys,

I've been quite busy with this, and that (work sometimes gets in the way of real life!) so it's nice to be back, of an evening. I read all the comments with interest, and would only say (for myself) that I did enjoy this scene.

It's absolutely wonderful to see Blake back again! Blake is a really rare treat (sorry to objectify you like that, Blake, but you know, we are just going to talk about how HOT you are!!!) on a site like this ;-) I guess my tastes are really 'catholic' (in the lexical sense), and I appreciate all KINDS of looks, when it comes to cute guys. . . .

But one thing that one very RARELY sees on sites featuring beautiful younger guys is a guy with an ANGELIC FACE, and a HAIRY chest!!! (So many sites are completely cookie-cutter, these days: with each and every model shaved, gym-built, bleached, and manicured to within an inch of his LIFE. . .) And that's OK some of the time, I guess, but it is REALLY EXCITING and COOL to see a guy like Blake, who is tall, and tan, and lean and lovely - and who has that absolutely intriguing and DELICIOUS pattern of hair on his chest, that you'd just LOVE to RUN YOUR FINGERS THROUGH. . . ;-) Blake Bennet, you're just like. . . the Boy from Ipanema! (If I saw you on the beach, I'd faint! Lucky thing that, since I am a redhead, I never GO to the beach ~ LOL!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HWXnvoeek )

Blake, with your beauty, your charm, your sincerity, and your amazing personality, you're luminous: and I can't say enough good things about you, that others haven't already said - EXCEPT how much I ENVY all your fans who've had the chance to MEET YOU! (Any chance that Sha will bring the Broke Straight Boys boys on tour to the arctic circle, sometime? I know Blake won't look as good in a sealskin parka as he does au naturel (neither will JASON!!! ;-). . . but ~ I'd settle for a smile ;-)))

Lucas, I really enjoyed your performance in this video. . . You warned us that you had a couple of heavily "histrionic" scenes coming up, and so, my question is - - - Who are you taking to the "ACADEMY REWARDS" on Sunday??? LOL!!! (Errr - pick me????) Anyway, Luke, there's NO BUSINESS like SHOW BUSINESS ;-))) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVMXw_y7jyI

Lucas, buddy, you're a sweetheart, and I loved how honest and forthcoming you were in your interviews, and really developed a genuine affection for you, then :) People all have their different tastes in guys, and, while I get that this forum is a place to express that, I am kind of sorry that sometimes people feel free to be just as blunt as they sometimes are. (My personal policy is that I try only to write about those models I LIKE - and you're one of them, L. For sure.)

So don't take it to heart, Lucas, if people are critical sometimes. I think you're a really cute guy, and really genuine and easy to relate to, as well. I know you already have quite a few fans, and, I predict, as people get to know the REAL YOU, more and more, and your real personality and character shine through, in your scenes, you won't know what to DO with all the new fans who take a shine to you!!!(XOXOXOXOXOXO)

Not to mention, when Blake was giving you that great b/j, and your eyes rolled back the way they did ~ well, I found that pretty damned SEXY!!! :))) That was the sexiest moment in the whole video, for me. . . ;-)

Nice scene; great guys; another fun excursion from Broke Straight Boys, I thought!

~ "A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Last edited: